Chapter 31♡

Ya'll, school is literally hell. Maybe on wednesdays we'll have 9 hours of school. Also the teachers are more stern and the school work to. Also I have france this year and I already hate it. Ya'll have to help meeee!! Anyways, let's start!

(Don't mind the picture on the top, I just really like Genya, he's my favorite boy with Gyutaro in Kny)

-----------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
I'm so nervous. A few days after the trial, Akaza has asked me out on a date. This would be our second one! Of course I said yes and he said he would pick me up at 7. I'm super stressed about everything. We would be going to the cinema and watch a new romance movie. I really like romance films, but I know for a fact, Akaza hates them, but will watch one for me. How sweet of him!

Right now I'm helping Senjuro with his chores while doing mine at the same time. If I want to be early to the date, I gotta get all other problems out of the way. Senjuro didn't get why I'm in such a hurry, but I couldn't explain it, because the time he wanted to ask, I was already in my room, trying to pick out a decent looking outfit.

I looked through my whole closet, but nothing looked good. All my nice clothes were in the washing machine. That made me only more nervous. I looked at the time, it was twenty-five minutes until seven. I quickly changed my clothes, took my keys, phone and wallet and went out into the town and into a clothing store, where I bought a white turtleneck shirt with flames on it, cool black pants and a belt with a flame on it to match the shirt.

When I was done, I ran home and changed into my newly bought clothing. When I was done, I checked the time on my phone and it said I only had ten minutes left. So I put my phone and keys in my backpocket and made my way torwards the entrance. I almost made it and I would be on time. But I was stopped in my track.

"And where do think you're going?"

~Author's pov♡~
Kyojuro turned around to face his father who leaned against the wall expectingly. I looked to the side to try and find an excuse, but nothing came to mind. "Don't even try to lie to me Kyojuro, I know exactly when you lie", Shinjuro said, warning his son that there is no escape. Kyo sighed, as gave up and decided to tell the truth.

"I'm...going out..on a date", Kyojuro carefully said, now being nervous all over. Shinjuro's eyes widen, but before he could say something, someone interrupted, going into their business. "A date? With who? Is it Akaza!", Senjuro asked excitingly, since he became attached to Akaza rather quickly. Kyo couldn't hide his snort, as he silently nodded to Senjuro, who's eyes shined brighter than every star on this earth.

But when his father found out Akaza was the one going a date with his oldest, was unsatisfied. "You know I don't like him that much Kyojuro", the oldest Rengoku said, looking into the eyes of his son. The yellow-red haired guy searched for a response, so he could get the victory and he might as well have found one way.

"But didn't you want to thank Akaza for taking care of me and you said you owe him one?", Kyojuro asked innocently, as he already knew, his father couldn't say anything back since it was the truth. "He does have a point father, you did say that", Senjuro backed him up, but he stayed hiden not to get involved to much. "What about our dinner?", Shinjuro asked.

Kyojuro's eyes widen. He didn't think this through. It was suppose to be his turn to cook and tonight was family night, so everyone had to stay at home and at dinner they would sit together and eat the food that Kyojuro made. He didn't know what to do. The only option that came to mind was to give up, which Kyojuro wanted to do and give Akaza a call and tell him that the date had to be delayed. But someone spoke before him.

"I'll cook! I do it every night, so I'm used to it, plus it's fun for me!", Senjuro busted out, as he volunteered to being the chef for tonight. Kyojuro couldn't thank Senjuro more, but all his hopes were crushed in one go, as Shinjuro already answered.

"No, Kyojuro is the one that's supposed to make dinner tonight, so he will. I don't care if you have a date, family comes before your relationship", he said and with that, he left, leaving Kyojuro and Senjuro alone. Rengoku sighed, as he really had to delay the date now, until his little brother spoke again. "You know, you could always sneak out of here. I would gladly cover for my older brother", Senjuro announced quietly, as their father was in the other room.

Kyojuro thought about it and it didn't seem like a bad idea. He smiled to Senjuro and thanked him for the idea and for covering him. He went upstairs to sneak out of the window, since the door makes to much noise and it's close to the living room where Shinjuro was. But before he could reach the end, he turned around and looked at Senjuro. "Thanks Sen, I'll pay you back by getting your crush to like you", Kyojuro answered, as he heard an embarrassed 'Aniki' from Senjuro.

As Kyo was in his room, he snickered a little because of Senjuro's embarrassment but quickly regained his composure. He looked out the window, as he took a deep breath and carefully climbed out the window, as he softly landed in the grass. He fixed his clothes, as he looked at the time. He was already ten minutes late! He quickly ran torwards the bus stop, as he barely caught the bus. Inside, he had to breath heavily, as people gave him weird looks, but he didn't care. All he cared about was, that he had to get to his date.

The bus was so slow and had to stop many times, so now Kyojuro was already twenty minutes late. When he finally arrived he was so relieved. He went outside and started searching for a certained pink-haired male, for whom he felt butterflies in his stomach. But he couldn't see him anywhere.

~Rengoku's pov♡~
I looked everywhere for Akaza, but I couldn't find him. The movie, started a while ago, so we didn't miss much, but what if Akaza went without me? Or worse, he has found a way hotter and more beautiful girl than me and had gone with her? No Kyojuro, you can't think like that! He would never do that, right?

I was doubted myself, as I was in deep thought, but was interrupted when I heard deep footsteps behind me. I wanted to turn around, but the voice from the stranger was quicker than me. When I heard the familiar voice, my eyes widen.

"I thought you'd never come".....

-------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Sorry that it's so bad and that it didn't come to the date, but in the next chapter it will, I promise. I wanted to write the date in this chapter, but it would have been way to long, so I hope you understand that I divided it into two parts. Also, do you agree with the statement from Shinjuro, where he said family is priority? Let me know, I'm very intrested in your thoughts about that.

Anyways, now onto the fact.
Fact nr. 25:
The Rengoku family has a family night every month, where Kyojuro cooks for them and they sit down, eat and talk and afterwards they play games.

Anyways, that's all, see ya'll next time!
-Amina

Words: 1309