Chapter 35♡

Hello everyone and welcome back to my story! Here with another part and I wanted to thank ya'll again for 3k reads, I'm STILL amazed. I also want to apologize for not uploading on my other story or on this one, it's just school work is a lot right now, to the point I can't even get that done. So I hope you understand if I don't upload immediately. Also this is probably gonna be my second last chapter, so I hope you all enjoy it!

Warning!
Extrem gore(?), fighting, cussing and more!
---------------------------
~Author's pov♡~
"Are you sure you want to go alone?", Akaza asked in a worried tone. Rengoku turned around and looked him in the eyes. "Akaza, I already told you, you need to stop worrying about me, everything is going to be alright", Kyojuro made sure. But Akaza could only frown out of frustrating. Why didn't Kyo get it?

"Kyojuro, you know I care about you, since you are my best friend, but you gotta know that man did some messed up things to you!", Akaza reminden him of the countless times that Tengen fucked up. But Rengoku was having non of that. He just hugged Akaza full of comfort and promises, making Akaza feel safe again.

"You need to stop worrying, I'll be fine. And if anything happens, I'll be sure to call you", Kyojuro assured the pink-haired male, kissing him on the nose, while taking a backpack and disappearing in the pitch black night.

"I'm so sorry Kyo, that I'm breaking your trust, but I've got to do this", Akaza told himself, as he picked up his phone and dialed all his friends numbers, as an emergency call.

-----------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
As I arrived at the location that Tengen sent me, I've found myself alone. I look around and quickly notice I'm on some kind of roof. How didn't I notice this before?

I was confused, as to why that traitor of a friend would get that damn stalker to interrupt my and Akaza's time, leave a note to met up and then not show up. I scowl.

"Tengen, hello!", I yell out, but I can only hear the quiet cars from under me. I am on a big building, probably like, ten stories or so. I sigh and was about to leave, as someone showed up from the shadows.

"Hello Kyojuro", I heard a to familiar voice. I clenched my jaw and look straight into the eyes of my sworn enemy. I give him a death glare, giving off the message that I'm not in the mood for some childish games. He was pretty tired, which was understandible, since it was literal nighttime and you could hardly see anything, but it was enough.

"Tengen", I responded, rather pissed to see him even tho I came here by choice. "I see you came", He said grinning like the idiot he is. I clenched my fists into balls and take a step forward, an angry expression on my face.

"You bitch threatened my family and friends!", I reminded him of the letter. There was no way he forgot about it so quickly, that bastard! "Oh did I now?", Tengen asked, trying to sound clueless and innocent, but I knew, he was everything but that.

"What do you want?", I asked, taking a step back, for safety reasons. Who knows what he will do to me, if I take one wrong step? Suprisingly, he starts to chuckle, leaving me uneasy. "Oh Kyojuro, I want you to commit to me. Willingly", he said darkly, stretching his hand out.

I swallow hard, as I look at the outstreched hand. I could practually feel his grin. "You know you don't have a choice, Kyo", Tengen reminds me. I scowl at the nickname that rolled down his tongue.

Several minutes passed, as we stood like that, neither one of us moving an inch. I finally look up and into his disgusting eyes. "No", I make my final decision, as I take another step back. Tengen had a frown plastered onto his face, as he let his arm fall to his side.

"You know, I really didn't want to do this", Tengen said, a little regret following in his voice. I was confused, until his bodyguards and his "friends" (who we fought with) showed up. And the cherry on top, the stalker was there to, but I could see her lower half of the face.