Chapter 28♡

So in four days school starts, so I don't know if I'll be active, because of tests, exams and stress. But, I'll try my best to upload the best I can. Also, my next story will be a Giyuutan story in their time, but what kind of genre should I make it? Let me know if you have some ideas. Anyways, onto the story.

Warning!
! Fighting, talking about raping someone, cursing and a bit of gore !

-----------------------------
~Author's pov♡~
After Rengoku woke up fully, Tamayo immediatly exaimed him. It turns out he was fine and was free to go. The only problem was, that Kyojuro was still sick. Tamayo offered to take care of him, but Akaza stept in and told her he would be kept safe with him. The nurse hesitanted for a while, since he nearly got raped, but she knew she could trust Akaza.

And so, Akaza made his way torwards his old house. It wasn't abandoned or selled or anything along those lines, it was just there, since Akaza and the others moved away. But that didn't matter to Akaza. What mattered is how dirty it was. He still had his old key and when he entered, he was met with a dusty house.

Akaza shrunched his nose in disgust, but nontheless went up the stairs, to his bedroom. When he arrived, he laid Kyojuro down onto his bed. He quickly scurried to his bathroom and got a wet cloth and put it on Rengoku's forhead. He turned the heater up and made it warm and cozy for Kyo. He also got two thicc blankets from his closet and he covered the sick yellow-red haired guy with them.

Rengoku had sweatbeads all over his face and was really red. Akaza changed the cloth every hour and checked on Kyojuro every few minutes. He even cleaned the house, so it isn't so dusty anymore. And he made plenty of food, since Rengoku had a big appetite and was sleeping very long he made all his favorites. Akaza was an excellent chef. And only for one person, whom he loved dearly, he had made such food.

It was perfect; Udon, Miso soup, chicken soup, Tempura, Ramen, rice cakes, rice crackers, enoki mushrooms, shrimp with octopus, Okonomiyaki and much more. He smiled to himself, like a proud father would. When Kyojuro is gonna wake up he will kiss Akaza over and over for sure for making such a hearty meal.

But oh, Rengoku was everything, but happy and kissing Akaza everywhere he had the chance to. As soon as he woke up, he was in a bad mood an didn't wanna talk. Akaza never had patience with someone, but for Kyo, he would have to deal with it. And Kyojuro didn't even touch the food he made for him! He spent hours on it, just for it to go to waste! But Akaza won't let go that easily. Kyojuro will eat, whenever he likes it or not.

~Akaza's pov♡~
"C'mon Kyo, you gotta eat atleast something!", I ordered Kyojuro, who just turned his head away and pouted like a child. Normally, I would find it cute, but right now, Kyojuro was testing my limits. I took a Tempura and pretended it was an airplane, as I moved it closer to his mouth. "Here come's the plane!", I sang to Kyo, as if he were a real toddler.

But he just looked at me offended. He smacked the food out of my hand and stuck out his tongue to me. "I'm not a baby who needs to be fed like this", he told me, as he turned away from me again. I sigh, so he can hear me. Fine, if he won't take it like this, then he'd have to take it another way. I took a rice cracker and stuck it into my mouth, breaking it into little pieces with my teeth.

I then took a hold of Kyo's face and turned him, so he was facing me. "What are you do-", he couldn't even finish, before I kiss him and stucked the food with my tongue in his mouth. He let out a moan and a whine. When I felt all the food leave my mouth, only then I removed myself from him. Kyojuro was panting, as he swallowed the food, looking at me embarrassed and a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Do I need to keep doing that or are you going to eat by yourself, because I have no damn problem feeding you with my mouth", I said, as I lifted the spoon with the Miso soup and brought it to Kyojuro's lips. He hesitanted, as he looked at me for a sharp moment and then at the food again. I sigh, as I put the spoon with the soup in my mouth and forcefully kissed Kyo.