Chapter 25♡

So, I know this chapter is later than usual and that reason is, because I fell asleep and I awoke at 3 a.m, I don't know why, but I decided to write a new chapter because I'm bored and I have nothing else to do. Also it's raining right now. Anyways, let's get started.

-----------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
I was nervous, as to what to do. Should I knock and go in or should I leave? But if I go to the door and make my presence noticable, they'll know, I followed Akaza all the way here and maybe they'll switch again somewhere new, where it'e even much harder to find them.

I breath out a shaky breath and start to quietly move torwards the cottage, carefully, so I'm not in view. As I'm now against the wall, I can see everyone now much clearer. They're having fun and are actually relaxed for the first time. I smile and it makes my heart melt, to find my friends like this.

But what I did notice, is that, Akaza isn't with them. Weird, as I saw him enter a few seconds ago. I look at the cottage up and down and that's when I spottet a room with the lights on. I immediatly knew it was Akaza, badly enough, I couldn't get to him, since his bedroom is on the second floor. I bit my lip, thinking of a way to get up there. And then an idea popped into my mind.

What if I try to climb a tree? I mean, there is a tree that is really close to Akaza's room, so it would be good idea. I went to the tree, realizing it is way bigger than from afar. But that wouldn't stop me. I try numberous of times, but each time, I fail miserable. I sigh in defeat, as I'm slowly losing hope.

I tried it one last time, fully concentrated. I breath in and out and start climbing. I actually got somewhere. I quickly sat on a big and thicc branch, as I saw I'm pretty high up in the sky and off the ground. I swallow hard, now looking for Akaza's room. I see it and crawl closer, scared that I'll fall off.

I successfully reach the window, as I knock on it lightly. After I got not response, I try again, as to make sure he doesn't sound like a bird, hitting the window. I still get no response, as I groan to myself, knocking twice as hard this time, careful, not to alarm the others downstairs.

Finally, Akaza removes the curtains, annoyed, ad he opened the window. After he saw me, his eyes widen. He started whisper-yelling, so only Kyojuro could hear. "Kyojuro, what the hell, are you doing here and why are you on a tree?!", Akaza asked, carfully pulling me into the room, so we could talk more privatley.

~Author's pov♡~
"Well, I watched the news channel and they said that, you aren't wanted anymore and now I thought you guys can live at peace and I would come see you, since I always see you staring from afar in the night st my window. So tonight, I followed you and wanted to talk to you", Rengoku blurred out, as Akaza needed a minute to process it all at once. But what he said, shocked Kyojuro.

"No, you're completly wrong. We are not safe and that's all because of me. Kyojuro, you don't know our past and what we've done. That's why we're hiding. Because we are slowly turning back to our old selfes. I never told you this, because maybe you'll hate me and I know it sounds selfish, but it's for the best, trust me", Akaza explained, looking away while doing so, ashamed.

Kyojuro didn't understand what he ment. Surely his past self couldn't be thaz bad. Rengoku frowned upon seeing Akaza being ashamed for, for something that wasn't his fault. The flame guy walked up to Akaza, softly touching his cheek, looking him into the eyes, as he got lost in them.

"Tell me. Tell me about your past self and what you have done and trust me, in the end, I'll still love you", Kyojuro said stern, still looking into Akaza's eyes. The pink-haired guy's gaze soften, as he ignored that Rengoku said he loved him, for now. He sighed and complied to what Kyo said.

He went to his bed, sitting down, inviting Rengoku, to sit with him. Kyojuro did, as he was told, waiting for an explanation. Akaza didn't know where to start, but he started anyways, knowing Rengoku is growing impatient.

"So, we, the others and I, used to...kill a long time ago and that's why we know how to fight and use weapons. We fought and killed other people or fought with gangs to see who is better, but after realizing that, that won't bring us anywhere in life, we abandoned that life of ours and swore, to never come back to it. That's why we ran away and are now hiding. We also used to be wanted by the police, so we can't risk it again. Well, now you know it", Akaza explained, carefully and hesitantly, watching Rengoku's every move.

He expected Kyojuro to be disgusted, that he would call the police immediatly, that he would call him a murderer and that he want's nothing to do with him. But those words never left Kyojuro's mouth. Instead, Rengoku hugged him tightly, not letting go. Akaza was confused by this action. "I don't care if you were a murderer, I still love you", Rengoku answered and before Akaza could say something, Rengoku's lips were already on his.

Akaza was shocked, but still kissed back. The kiss was sweet and passionate, filled with so much love. The pink-haired guy couldn't get enough. He kept kissing Rengoku, until they needed to part because of air. They both smile at the other and started kissing each other again. They were happy, that's what they knew.

By the time they parted they're lips, they also parted ways. Carefully, they both escaped out of the window and into the cold night. Akaza insisted to bring Kyojuro home himself, as he told him, there were many creature's at night, luring for prey. So, Rengoku let Akaza walk him home. It was actually fun.

As they got to the Rengoku estate, they kissed one last time, as they said they're goodbye's. Kyojuro left through the door, as Akaza made his way torwards the forest again. But something caught his eye. Another letter. Akaza picked it up and saw it was from his secret admirer.

Akaza didn't even read the letter and just ripped it, thinking it was just a waste of time, as he ran to the forest, this time. The secret admirer was watching him. They also saw how Akaza carelessly ripped the letter they made for him. They started to clench their fist, as they started to run away, the opposite direction of where Akaza is running.

~???'s pov♡~
Damn that bastard. He ripped my letter for him. But even so, I still love him and I won't stop, even tho he won't show it back. Ugh, this is all the fault of that Rengoku guy and him. I hate it! I just want a happy life with Akaza and be in a healthy relationship with him. But no, everyone has to break it for me!

I was deep in thought, as I ran back to him and the hide out. As I was there, not even ten minutes and an argument started between us. "I HATE YOU, NOW HE DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY LETTERS FOR HIM!", I scream at the boss, throwing a tantrum. "WELL, IF YOU'D DONE A BETTER JOB, WE BOTH WOULD HAVE WHAT WE WANTED NOW!", he yelled, even louder than me. I had tears in my eyes, threating to fall.

"You know what? I'm not working for you anymore. I'm leaving your shitty side!", I told him, as I wanted to leave, but he stopped me. He put a knife to my neck and whispered into my ear. "You aren't going anywhere, you're staying here" he stated, as I trembled in fear.

I slightly look behind me in fear. I'm shaking violently. He comes closer and closer to my neck with the knife, as I'm just standing there, terrified. I start to cry, as he smirked.

Please let a miracle happen....

-----------------------
Cliffhanger!
This chapter is sooo much better than the last one. This one was also so fun to write, as I got it all planned out. I also apologize, that yesterday came no new chapter, as I feel asleep rather earlier. Also, I'm doing quite better with my mental health!

Anyways, now for another fact:
Fact nr. 19:
Everytime Akaza's friends say they love him, he pretends like he doesn't care, but he does.

Anyways, that's all for today, bye!
-Amina

Words: 1503