Not a chapter!♡

So I decided I will make a little get to know me better and here are some things.

My name is Amina. You can call me whatever you like, I don't mind at all.

My birthday is on the 23 of feburary. I'm currently 13 years old and next year I'm going to 7th grade.

My favorite color is dark blue. I like to dress more in dark colors and in hoodies (+comfortable clothes).

I love thunderstorms and I can sleep better with the weather bad, rather than good.

I was born in Bosnia, in south europe. I can speak german, english, bosnian (+serbian, croatian, slovenien and a bit of other languages)

My hoobies are; reading, drawing, sleeping, eating, cooking and watching anime.

My personality is consistent of being neutral-happy most of the time with a short and bad temper. I'm very loud and a talktive person. I love telling stories and I'm quick to fall in love and love the idea of a soulmate to love me forever. I'm also a infp.

I also have an illness called epilepsy. I also have trouble with sleeping duo to me often hallucinating.

So yeah, I think I said everything and so this was only made that people can know me better, no one has to read this!

Chapter 10 will come out tomorrow!
See you soon!
-Amina
Words: 229