Chapter 9♡

GAHH, SORRY YA'LL THAT I DIDN'T POST THIS PART ON TIME, I FELL ASLEEP BECAUSE OF THE HEAT AND I DIDN'T HAVE A ALARMMM!! SO SORRY I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT TIME!

------------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
I was just getting my books from my locker, when somebody closed it shut. I flinched a tiny bit and glared at the person. Then my eyes widen and I blush pinkish.

In front of me was Akaza, leaning on some random locker, holding a beautiful blood red rose. He gave me the flower and I took it cautiously, to not hurt myself thorn. I blush even more.

"A pretty rose, for a pretty boy", he said flirtiously. Okay what did he want from me? I gave him a confused look, as to way he gave me a flower. Also it was my favorite typ of flower? How did he know that? Unless someone told him, but who could it be?

I snap back to reality and look Akaza in the eyes. "What do you need from me?", I asked him, while lightly twirling the rose in my hand. Akaza opened his mouth but nothing came out. Did- did he have trouble saying something??

"I..well..I was..gonna..you know..well", Akaza was trying to and was not leaning against the wall anymore. The pink-haired male in front of me did some gestures as if I know what they mean.

"Just say it", I told him, like it's the easiest thing in the world. He took a deep breath. I'm ready for whatever he's gonna tell me.

"Will you go on a date with me Kyojuro!", he quickly said, eyes shut.

Okay, I expected everything, but that. I blush a red color like my hair as my eyes are wide open, the same for my mouth. I froze in my place not knowing what to say. This is the first time that someone asked me out on a date, especially a guy. He looks at me, hopefully.

"It's okay, if you don't want to, I fully understand", he said, before he may gets his heart broken. I really didn't know what to say..

~Author's pov♡~
Rengoku stood there being stuck in his thoughts. After a while of Akaza not getting a response, he shook his hand in front of Kyojuro's face. "Kyo?", he called out to him multipule times. Finally Rengoku snapped out of it.

"I-i...", Rengoku stammered, as he looked behind Akaza for something to distract him. But he soon met Akaza's waiting eyes. He bit his bottom lip.

Was it a good idea to go out with Akaza? Or should Rengoku wait, until he knows more about him? Didn't Daki say he was a player?

All these questions came to Kyojuro's mind and practually gave him a headache. He took a deep breath.

"I would love to go out with you", Kyo told him with a warm-hearting smile. Akaza's heart skipped a beat as he blushed a pink tone and looked to the side. "W-well, I will pick you up by 7, is that okay?" He asked. Rengoku nodded.

"Great! It's a date then", Akaza said, smirking showing his pointy teeth. The bell rang and so that indicated, that it was time for class.

Akaza and Rengoku parted ways. Both couldn't wait for their date. Both thinking how it will turn out. And both not knowing that a certained white haired boy was listening.

~Tengen's pov♡~
So their going on a date, huh? Nobody is aloud to touch my Kyojuro, I thought as I clench my fists. I will ruin this date for the sake of my and Kyojuro's relationship and because that bastard made me look bad in front of Rengoku.

I gritt my teeth, only thinking about the fight we had yesterday. I knew I couldn't beat him and that he was stronger, but that Kyojuro also cared for him!? Even tho I was CLEARLY more hurt that he. Twice as much and still, he cared more for him.

I scoul as I make my way to class, making up a ultimate plan to destroy this date and to make Kyojuro mine. I smirk as I can already see this meeting of theirs going downhill. Nobody will ever stop my love for Kyojuro...

---------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Yeahhh, sorry again that I fell asleep, I swear it wasn't my intention! Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and thank you all for almost 200 reads! Thats crazy considering this fanfiction being trash. I wanna thank every single one of ya'll, because I never thought I could make it up to so many of ya'll, thank you!

Now for today's fact:
Fact nr.3:
The 'hashiras' always have a slumber party every saturday, where they sometimes forget Giyuu. (Sorry Giyuu, lol)

Anyways, I will see ya'll next time!
~Amina
Words: 811