Chapter 26♡

Yayyy, I'm back! I took a small break, since I had no motivation and no idea's, but now I'm back and with full idea's! I hope you can forgive me, that I took a break without saying anything. Also school starts in less than 2 weeks, so I have to see how I update, expecially when there is an exam, but I'll try my best. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

!Warning!
!Sexual harrassment/assault, semi-rape, self satisfaction!

---------------------------
~Tengen's pov♡~
I hold the blade to that brat's throat, threating them. "Have now something to say or do you want to die?", I asked her, darkly. The little shit didn't say something and just trembled, which made me laugh. I love watching people in despare and in fear. Just like with Kyojuro...

I smirk again, holding the knife closer to their neck, almost slicing it. "Come on, say what's on your mind. Cuss me out", I told them, but they lack on answering. I got bored with waiting, putting the blade closer. "I-i....", they began, but I already sliced a medium cut into their throat. They yelped in pain, as they began to scream. I held their mouth, to shut them up.

After a while, they lost conscious. I tossed them to the side, as they are worthless and only good for giving letters. Their obssession with Akaza makes it worse, since I hate his gutes and now he is free to go! How did the damn cops even find out about this?!

I growl, as I couldn't help, but kick the unconscious body next to me, as they spit out blood, which I couldn't careless. I went outside to get some fresh air. I walked a bit, since it was nightfall and nobody could spot me. I suddenly find myself in front of the school.

That's right. Soon, I got to get to school again or else, people will suspect me with having something to do with the disappearance of Akaza. I grunt of the thought of seeing those disgusting faces. But then again, I will see Kyo again and that makes me excited. I smirk as I go home, since it started to pour rain.

As I got home, I started to rhink about Kyojuro. Those beautiful yellow-red locks, those fiercy eyes, that beautiful body, that firm ass. I lick my lips at the thought about him, as those thoughts wander somewhere to a dirty place, as I got a boner.

Fuck, I gotta take care of this now. Groaning, as I actually didn't plan on doing this today, but oh well. Who wouldn't get off of the idea of Kyojuro? I went to the shower and turned it on. I strip all my clothes away and step inside. I feel the hot water pouring down onto me, but it's not enough to bring down my boner.

So I grabbed it and started to move it up and down, groaning and moaning, thinking about Kyojuro and how he would put his mouth around my shaft, taking every inch like a good boy, while that tongue of his swirms around my dick, giving me the satisfaction. I groan at the image, as I cum on the spot.

I clean myself up, dressed myself and went straight to bed with the thought of Kyo. Soon he will be mine, no matter how many lives it takes. My mind wandered again to that brat who was still bleeding. Oh well, when they wake up, they can clean themselfs for all I care.

-Time skip, the next day, it's monday-
~Author's pov♡~
Kyojuro woke up, feeling much better and happier than ever. It was the first time since the thing with Tengen, he got a good rest. No nightmares, no waking up in the middle of the night while sweating, just a good dream. He was also full of energy, that he hid from the world and himself, but now that Akaza is free, he can let all that energy out! And he can make things up with his family.

But for now, he has to get ready for school or else he will be late. With a smile on his face, Rengoku got ready in the bathroom, taking a shower, brushing his teeth and hair, as he then got dressed into his uniform. He jogged downstairs, as he saw his father and little brother.