Chapter 23♡

So yeah, I came back, I was actually gonna write this chapter yesterday, but my phone ran out of battery so I'm writing it today. Also do ya'll also hear that storm outside or just me? Anyways, in this chapter it's (finally) gonna be Akaza's pov again. So yeah, let's get started

-------------------------
~Akaza's pov♡~
I quickly ran back to the hide out, where we were hiding. I was at Kyojuro's house, making sure he is okay, since I know he is suffering. But right now isn't the best time to show up. Not when the police is searching for me. I sigh, as the only thing ingulfing my mind is Kyo. I start to smile, as I, again think of his smile.

When I came back, Douma was already waiting for me, smirking. You see, we are pretty much in the middle of nowhere in a forest. We live in a small cottage, that has enough room for all of us. I become annoyed, as Douma's grin only widen.

I grunt, as I slow down my movements, as I'm nearing the cottage. "Akaza~dono, where were you so long?~", Douma teased, poking my cheek. I swear, I could break his finger. But instead, I slap away his finger, not saying a word, as he entered their home.

"Awe, now Akaza~dono, don't be like that~", Douma kept on teasing. "If you were annoying me like that, I'd also ignore you 'til death", Hantengu spoke, clearly in a bad mood for somd reason. Gyutaro rolled his eyes, as he snuggled more torwards Daki, him becoming more overprotective over her after the incident.

"C'mon Douma, let's go to my room and do something fun", Daki recommended, already getting off the couch and to the stairs, looking back at Douma. The blonde didn't say anything, excitment filling his eyes as he quickly followed Daki, as they disappeared in Daki's room.

"I swear, if that fuck tries anything with my sister, I'll rip his organs out and feed them to the dogs", Gyutaro said, clearly irritated, by Douma's excitment. Kokushibo was observing this whole thing the whole time silently, only giving me a quick glance.

I was already bored out of my mind. Sure, it was only common sense, it being past midnight and them being litterally nowhere. I sigh, as I go without another word into my room. I shut and flop down onto my bed. Wait...didn't I have Kyo's phone number!? I could text him in secret, but will he believe me it's me and not some pedophile? Only one way to find out.

I grab my phone from the nightstand, as it was charging and I went into messages. I then scrolled until I found a number saved as 'Kyo♡'. I quickly click on it and began to write something. I grew nervous, which was odd, because I'm never nervous. I take a deep breath and text him

Akaza🏀
Hey, uhm it's me, Akaza
Sent: 3:46

Now I waited patiently for a reply, that seemed to never come. I guess he really doesn't believe me and thinks I'm a pedo. I sigh for the millionth time today. As I wanted to put my phone away again, I get a notifaction. I look at it and my heart stopped. It was a message from Kyojuro. I immediatly open it.

Kyo♡
Akaza,is that really you??
Sent: 3:49

I smile softly, as I look at the message, Kyojuro finally responded. I immediatly started a conversation, not wanting to lose this connection that we had in the moment.

Akaza🏀
Yup, it's really me
Sent: 3:52
I thought why not text you
Sent: 3:52

I smirk proudly at my text, but what came next, made me frown. The text what Kyojuro send, confused me.

Kyo♡
Why are you texting me
now???
Sent: 3:53

I didn't know what he ment by that. I messaged him that I wanted to see him and that I'm bored, to which he responded, with him, blushing. Then I had the perfect idea in mind. Without further thinking, I started calling him. It rang a few times, before he picked up.