Chapter 15♡

Okay guys, I wanna apologize for not posting in a while, it's just that, I've just come home from Bosnia and I took some time off of Wattpad. I hope you can understand and thank you for over 400 reads! This is amazing, I love you all! Enjoy the chapter

Warning: Being brutal with someone else!!
----------------------------
~Author's pov♡~
Akaza and Rengoku were about to kiss, until the door busted opened. In the doorway, there were quite a few policeman and Shinjuro Rengoku. The policeman quickly came into the house pulling Akaza away from Rengoku

"YOUNG MAN PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND DON'T TOUCH HIM", a police officer said, pointing a gun at Akaza. Akaza put his hands in the air, afraid of what they would do to him or Kyojuro.

"What is going on?!", Kyojuro asked, pure shock written on his face, as he started trembling. "We were informed by the man behind us, that this was the guy who lit the restaurant on fire", the policeman explained.

Rengoku looked torwards his father. "What is wrong with you?!", Rengoku yelled at his dad. "I'm trying to protect you!", they both argue, as the police officers hold Akaza and put handcuffs on him.

"What the hell is going on here", a femald voice rang through all the yelling. Quickly Daki went to a Policeman who's holding Akaza. "Let go of him!", she yelled, trying to get the men away from her friend, while some others were trying to pry her off.

Now all the others also came running to their house, seeing the scene in front of them. Kokushibo trying to talk to the main policeman, Daki trying to help Akaza outy while she was also being pried off, Douma held Shinjuro and Kyojuro from going to fight each other, Hantegu and Gyutaro were helping Daki, pry off the men that were hold her.

After some time, more back up came and in the end Akaza was brought to the police car. Rengoku cried, banging his fists on the window. Akaza put his hand out on the window, so Kyojuro can put his hand on the other side of the window, which he did.

Slowly, the car started driving away, away with Rengoku's love. Kyo was trying to catch up and ran behind it, but at some point he couldn't kept up and stopped, panting and losing the car. He went back to Akaza's house, were his friends were waiting for him.

Daki was crying on the couch, while hugging a pillow, while her brother tried to calm her down. Douma was sat on the ground, looking ashamed that he couldn't help Akaza, even tho the pink-haired guy never liked him. Hantegu was punching a wall with his fists, while Kokushibo tried to calm him down.

Daki noticed Kyojuro in the doorway, trembling and shaking, his eyes already puffy and red, as he kept crying. Daki shakingly opened her arms and Rengoku wasted no time, as he sprinted to Daki and embraced her tightly, juet like she embraced me tightly. We cried into each others shoulders.

All the policemen, all the back ups and Shinjuro went home. Shinjuro even had the audacity to pat Kyojuro on the back and say 'come home, so we can have dinner together'.

Who does he think he is?! He just told the police false information, telling them Akaza lit the place on fire, which is not true, just because he believed it and then tells Rengoku it's for his safety.

What type of father would do such a thing!? Akaza now had to face torture, for something he hadn't done, because of Rnegoku's stupid father. But Kyojuro couldn't shake the feeling off, that it was also his fault. He felt guilt.

He felt guilty, as he can't explain to why. But it just feels like it was his fault. How long will it be until Akaza can get out?

~Rengoku's pov♡~
I don't know when Akaza will come back. I don't know if he will go straight to jail or if he will go to court room. Then again, I know Akaza can't afford a lawyer and Shinjuro (not calling him father after what he did) probably showed some fake proof or none at all.

These days, police officers and adults in general, don't believe us "children", but believe every word an adult says. That's just stupid! But I can't think of that now. I need to find a way to rescue Akaza.

Maybe start a fund? Maybe....start a job? Everything seems hopeless, because getting out of prison costs a lot of money and I'm not anywhere near, paying that.

Also, in our city, the more jail years you have, the more money you have to pay. Honestly this Goverment just wants us to go bank rupt.

I feel overwhelmed, not knowing what to do. I feel rage, anger, sadness and much more. I don't know what to do first or what to do anything at this point.

But first, I wanna face my rage with my father. He put me into this rage, he will get me out of this rage. I clench my fists, still hugging Daki tightly.

She's very warm and I feel very comfortable and protected. This feels just like when Akaza uses to cuddle with me. I start to cry more.

"Shh..everything will be o-okay", Daki promised, her voice breaking at the end. Reminding myself I'm not the only one who lost someone important.

These people in front of me have known Akaza way longer. But is their sadness as big as mine? Or even bigger? It doesn't really matter, it's not a compations.

I rub circles on her back, speaking sweet nonsense in her ear to calm her down. It kind of worked, but she still was silently sobbing.

"We'll get through this, together", I whisper into her ear, as she nodded. Right now nobody said anything and was just enjoying the silence, as our beloved friend was now taken from us.

----------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Im finally done with this chapter and I can FINALLY rest. My arms already hurt, but anything for my readers to be satisfied♡ Anyways I hope this chapter was somewhat enjoyable.

Now for today's fact
Fact nr. 9:
Here's a list of Akaza's friends of who he likes best and wo he he likes the least (Not anime related!)

1. Daki
2. Gyutaro
3. Kokushibo
4. Hantegu
5. Douma

So yeah, that was all for today and thank you to Canadathelynx for the idea for this chapter.

Anyways, see ya'll next time
-Amina

Words: 1105