Chapter 11♡

So guys, I'm really really reallyyyy sorry that this chapter came out super late, it's because first, the internet was gone, then something happened and I had to rewrite everything and I had a mental breakdown, sooo I hope you understand and please enjoy the chapter

---------------------------
~Akaza's pov♡~
As we went into the restaurant and ordered our food, I felt uneasy, as if someone was watching us. I look around with my eyes making sure I was just imagining stuff.

I then turn my full attention towards Kyojuro again. He looked so attractive. I blushed at te image at rengoku and I together. Those thoughts quickly formed turned into something dirty thoughts, which I ereased immediatly, before I got a boner.

Our food arrived and we started eating. Kyojuro ordered a burger with fries, while I got meat and rice with a special sauce.

I was eating until I noticed Kyo is very tensed and shaking lightly. I can guess this is his first date. I try to lighten the mood and kept on making jokes. Slowly but surely he relaxed. And soon we were having a great time, laughing and joking around, telling stories, sharing interests, telling what we have in common and our differences. It was just perfect!

~Tengen's pov♡~
I was watching from afar behind a menu them having their little date. Thanks to a little friend of mine I know exactly where they are and what they were doing tonight. But soon all will be destroyed.

I then see the pink guy place his hand on top of Rengoku's. And Kyojuro even let it happen! I ball my fists almost destroying the menu. That should be me with Rengoku going on little dates, being all cute with him, buying him everything he wants and doing everything he wants.

Soon my everything will change and go according to my plan. I smirk to myself.

~Rengoku's pov♡~
Omg, I think I'm about to faint! He put his hand on mine, to which I tensed up a little but I recover immediatly. What do I do!? I'm probably smiling like a maniac right now!

I'm blushing, as he interwinds our finger. Gah! Can he be even more handsome! Everything about him is just perfect! I have definietly fallen in love with him. But who wouldn't? All the girls at school fawn over him (and a few guys).

I can atleast try and compliment him. "You look more handsome than even before and school", I said, but I soon realise that, he now know I find him handsome. I quickly become beet red and he aswell. Why can this only happen to meeee!?

But then he smirked. "You don't look quite bad yourself, pretty boy", he told me checking me out. I blush at the nickname. This is all so new to me..is this how it feels like when you have butterflies in your stomach?

I give him a heart-warming smile. As we were talking and our fancy dinner date came to an end, I just couldn't deny the feeling that I want this always to be like this.

Just us two, sitting together, forgetting the world around us, as if we are the only ones existing. I got lost in his beautiful eyes. His beautiful summer golden cat-like eyes, that shine in the darkness. Suddenly I hear a man yelling.

"FIRE!!", it all happened so quickly. I saw fire coming out of the kitchen spreading wild free. My eyes widden, that my eyeballs could probably fall out. Even Akaza's eyes widden in schock. What has happened in there!? Everyone was screaming for their lives. It's also getting hard to breath. We gotta get out of there!

~Tengen's pov♡~
I gave my friend the signal, as I left the restaurant. I went over to pinky's car and did this and that and boom, it was now not available. I quickly ran over to my own car and drove away.

I hope my Kyo is okay in there. I'm sorry I had to leave you, but it's for your own good. I know that's pretty dangerous to put a restaurant on fire and I could kill multipule people and could go to prison, but this is all for my Kyojuro~

I smirk to myself, driving home, knowing soon, Rengoku will be mine.

~Author's pov♡~
*back at the restaurant*
Rengoku was in pure schock, but snapped back into reality when a hand grabbed him and ran out of the restaurant. He looked and saw Akaza dragging him out of the burning place. They both went to Akaza's car and sat inside starting the car, but without a doubt, the car didn't start. Akaza tried again, but without hope.

So they went outside the car and started running torwards a nearby park. They both came to a full stop and pant out breaths from being exhausted. They went to a nearby bench and sat down, a good distance between them.

"Well, this date can't get any better", Akaza said sarcastically. But he said it a bit to soon. Suddenly it started raining and thunderstorming. Both of them look at each other and laugh. The raining became heavier, probably cursing both boys.

"You know, I really enjoyed today", Akaza said, smiling. "Me to", Rengoku also responded with a smile. They both looked at each other in the eyes.

Then, they both came closer and closer towards the other. They blush a pinkish tone, as their hands touch each other. Akaza's other hand went up to Rengoku's cheek and stayed there. Kyojuro held onto the hand of Akaza, that held his cheek.

They inched closer to each others faces, until only a piece of paper could only fit between them. Both of them blush and close their eyes.

The both boys know what was about to come. It was almost, just a few more centimeters. Then...

------------------------------
Cliffhanger!
So yeah I'm finally done with this chapter and can finally relax. Also sorry again that this chapter came super late.

Also thank you all for over 200 reads, I didn't think we would make it so far,  thank you all for your support and that ya'll always make me smile everyday♡

Now, for today's fact
Fact nr. 5:
Akaza took exactly 1 hour and 53 minutes to choose his outfit. Almost two hours and he could only do it, because he had the help from Daki and Douma. Cause even tho, Akaza hates Douma's guts, he must admit he has style, so he let Douma help him.

Anyways, slay Daki and Douma (will probably write a chapter about how it went)

Anyways, until next time!
-Amina

Words: 1114