Chapter 18♡

Okay so, I actually have some motivation to post for the next few days. And I also wanna apologize in advance that I didn't post in a while, it's just been really tough with problems and all that stuff. But I wanna thank Canadathelynx for believing in me and supporting me whatsoever. A big thank you to you♡ Now onto the story.

--------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
I was in front of Daki's house, ringing the bell. I had a idea how to catch the stalker. But first, I had to tell Daki everything and my plan. She has to help me. As I already rang for the fifth time, the door finally opened, revealing an annoyed Daki. The other boys are out for bowling.

"How much more are you gonna ri-", she stopped mid-sentence, as she looked at me wide eyed. "O-oh, excuse me Kyojuro-san, what brings you here?", Daki asked now way softer than before. I gave her a quick smile, looking around to see if someone followed me or in some sort. I then proceed to ask if I can come in.

She didn't understand the situation, but she was still kind enough to let me in. I thanked her and went straight to the living room, since I have seen every inch of this house, except the rooms from Hantengu and Kokushibo. I sit down and wait for Daki, my leg trembling up and down, a bad habit.

"So what's up, why did you suddenly decided to show up?", Daki came and shoot the question right away, confused of my visit. Right away I noticed her wearing a short mini skirt and some noodle strip top (do you call it that?). I tend to not focus on that and rather on why I'm here.

"So there has been some person, following me around, blackmailing me, threating me and putting your lives on the line", I kinda whisper, in case, someone did follow me. She looked at me shocked, not saying a word. Daki's eyes went to the floor. I expected her to cry, but only her eyes widden and she doesn't move.

"Do-Does this mean...we can't trust nobody..?", Daki asked, coming back to her senses, after processing this all. I just nod, looking to the side, being ashamed since it's all my fault. "But I have a plan", I said, my face stone-hard. It looked like the girl in front of me was listening very carefully, so I started explaining.

"So, I am gonna make fake plans with you in the public at a park with no real escape. I will tell you to meet me there at 4 p.m, but we will be there sooner, hiding behind some bushes, since there is a small forest. When the stalker arrives, we will catch them right-handed and bring them to the police, how does that sound like?" I finish my amazing plan and look at Daki for any facial expressions.

"How would we know if she will come to the park?", Daki asked confused, doubting my plan. "Easy, everytime I make plans in public, I recieve blackmail on that exact same spot", I respond, to which she only smiles.

"Then it's a plan!"

~Author's pov♡~
As Rengoku and Daki were walking along side the road, not following a certain path, as they only needed to set their plan in motion. So this walk is fake and they don't know where they're going. But they both have the creeps that somebody is following them and will claw at them, but each time they turn around they see nothing. But they can't think like that, they need to focus.

"So, uh, Daki wanna meet up tomorrow at 4 p.m at the park, near the supermarket, down the road? We can go to the café next if you want", Rengoku started a conversation, starting the plan. "Oh! Uh I would love to!", Daki answered getting her act together.

"Okay it's a plan!", Kyojuro responded, before parting ways with Daki. They both still had that weird feeling, until they got home. A certain someone, watching them from afar, grinning.

~Time skip to tomorrow♡~
~Rengoku's pov♡~
Since it was a free day, our plan was perfectly set. Now only to catch the stalker. Daki and I met at the park half an hour earlier, wearing the outfits she picked. She wasn't all to happy to be dressed in such dark greenish-black colors, but I got her to accept. As long as she gets to choose the outfits.

And so now we just gotta hide behind some bushes. Daki found some really good once, were you can see the whole park from there and it's close to the entrance. Daki is better at this than I thought. As we hid in the bushes we look at Daki's phone, seeing it strike 13:45, but hearing some noise, we quietly turn around and actually; we see my stalker!

I couldn't see their face or body, since it was blocked by their baggy clothes and hood. They were carefully putting another envelope on a random bench. "Okay, at the count of three we jump out", I quietly whisper to Daki. She nods.

"1..2..3!", we both jump out, startling the person, as we lung torwards them. But the person also had some really fast reflexes and ran away going to the chidrens play ground area. We followed them to slides, to swings, to all kinds of stuff.

This stalker is really flexible and fast, as not Me nor Daki could catch them. Suddenly they jumped over a wall and ran away, Daki and I running after them.

"I thought you couldn't escape!", Daki scolded me. "I didn't know they were flexible!", I protected myself. We finally lost the person, so we stopped running, panting and trying to catch our breaths.

"Nice job. What now?", the white haired girl asked, annoyed as she scolded me. "You go into that alley way, I'm going into that one", I made a new plan, as we agreed and parted ways, trying to catch this damn stalker. I run into the alley way not thinking of the danger.

~Daki's pov♡~
I run into the alley way Kyojuro told me to go in. Honestly, as much as I love Rengoku (not a ship!), this is his worst plan so far. As I quietly go further into the alley way, someone took my arm and dragged me away.

Before I could scream, they put a cloth on my mouth and nose, preventing me from breathing. My eyes widden as I try to look back as to what's happening. I try to get out of the person's grip, but it doesn't work.

I suddenly start to feel very dizzy. I couldn't even hold myself, leaning into the person. I saw them smirking, as my vision began to blurr. I heard them saying, 'sweet dreams', before I passed out.

--------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Now, this is a very good cliffhanger! I think I'm getting better at these stories, don't you all think? I also wanted to again, apologize for not posting in a while, I hope you can forgive me. And thank you all for over 700 reads! This is so crazy! I never thought anyone would read this story, let alone reach someone. I am so happy and grateful for every single one of these reads and for you all. You don't know how happy you make me. A big thank you to all of you! I will do a special for you all when the time comes and you get to chose what it will be. But thank you again, this is amazing!♡

Now for the fact:
Fact nr. 12:
Daki likes to dress stylish wherever she goes. If it's the school, the supermarket or a funeral, she's always stylish and overdressed.

That's it for today, see you all next time!
-Amina

Words: 1325