Chapter 32♡

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the slow updates and that I haven't been posting and the reason for that is school and that I also mysteriously fall asleep during everything, so I gotta get checked up. I hope you can forgive me for taking so long and I hope you understand my stress. So, without further to do, let's get into this chapter!

Warning!
Slight swearing!

-------------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
"I thought you would never come", I heard a voice behind me say. I quickly turn around to met a gorgeous looking Akaza. He had a white undershirt with a pink sleeveless jacket (like those one's from suits) and black pants and shoes. I was left speechless and my mouth was hanging a bit. Akaza chuckled as he saw this and exchanged his hand torwards me.

I didn't want to stand like a fool just there, so I quickly took his hand in mine, as we interwinded them. I felt my face grow hot and I prayed that he didn't see it. But of course, as soon as I saw him smirk, I knew he saw the blush. That made me even more red. "U-uh, how a-about we go inside?", I asked while cursing my damn stuttering. He gave me a quick smile and then nodded, already ahead, practically dragging me with him.

As we enter, Akaza went to buy us the tickets, as I was a few steps behind. I didn't think of it as much, until the lady selling the tickets started flirting with Akaza. I was mad, as the woman started playing with her boobs. I don't think this is her job. So I went to the ticket table, as I glared at the lady. As she saw me approach, she glared back at me and became annoyed. I gave her the money and snatched the tickets away. The whole time I was doing that, Akaza was watching me like a hawk, not saying a word which made me a tiny bit nervous.

Afterwards I took Akaza's hand and left. I turn one last time around and stick out my tongue to her as victory. As I turn back around, I notice Akaza staring at me. "What?", I asked him, tilting my head in confusion. Then I saw that stupid smirk again. "You became jealous of a girl I didn't even like", Akaza teased me, which made me red.

"D-did n-not!", I stuttered out, cursing my stuttering again. The pink-haired male didn't reply, but he did snake a arm around my waist, which made my face look like my hair. He pulled me closer until our bodies were touching, while my insides were practically screaming. As we enter the cinema room, I notice it was a horror movie. I gulped, since I hated horror stuff, because they scared me so much. But I did it for Akaza.

We found our seats and Akaza even bought popcorn for us to enjoy this date more. Right, it's a date. I had to prevent the blush that was creeping up my face. As the few minutes start, I already became scared. I look torwards Akaza, who was only smirking and watching with amazement. That stupid Bastard planned everything! I started watching again and would jump in my seat from time to time, as the screams from the victims in the movie engulf my mind.

I couldn't resist anymore and took Akaza's arm and hid myself into it, as a jumpscare appeared onto the screen, making everyone except Akaza in the room scream. I suddenly felt a arm wrap around me and pulling closer into Akaza's chest. When I saw it was his arm, I looked up torwards him, only to find him looking at me. "If you're scared just cuddle into my chest and I'll protect you", Akaza said reassuring, looking at me with loving eyes.

So that's what I did. Everytime I got scared, I hid into Akaza's chest and he would hold me close like a teddy bear. The rest of the movie wasn't so bad, but I still hugged Akaza, since he was so nice and warm and he was smirking while holding me. As the movie ended, everyone stood up and started talking. Akaza and I also stood up, me hugging him and he having his arms wrapped around me.

We both let go at the same time and I could swear I saw a blush forming onto Akaza's cheeks! But as soon as I wanted to look closer, Akaza was already pulling me bye the hand again. "Where are we going now?", I questioned him, since I thought we were only going to the movies. "That's a suprise~", Akaza sing-sang, as he led us out the movie theater. He gave me a quick glance, before walking away, with my hand interwind with his.