Chapter 7♡

Sooo I know I update like reallyy slow but I'll try to update before 17:45 everyday so I don't stress on it in the middle of the night. Also I do write chapters everyday but as I said I write them in the middle of the night so they come out a day after. So without further to say let's get started with the story

-------------------------
~Author's pov♡~
The next day Rengoku was a little embarrassed to go to school. He hasn't even spoken to Tengen since the incident. Rengoku feels bad, because he choose to help a guy that harassed him than his best buddy.

"But you liked it", Kyojuro thought to himself. He couldn't deny it. He loved every single second of it. He hated himself for that.

~Rengoku's pov♡~
It was currently 6:30. I got ready for the day and got dressed in my school uniform and went downstaires to my younger brother and father. My mother passed away when I was a child by a very deathly illness. We couldn't save her, even if we wanted to. So our father tries his best that we're happy.

Downstairs Senjuro, my little brother, was in the kitchen helping my dad with the cooking. As it looks their making pancakes with eggs and sausage.

"Good morning, do you need help?", I asked them. "Could you please set the table Kyojuro?", my father asked me, while focusing on the pancakes, so that they don't burn.

I didn't give an answer and just got the plates and unitals ready. I also got us some cup and various of drinks. After I was done, the food was already done and on the table. We started to sit down and eat.

"So Rengoku, you told us about some new students coming to the school, are they any trouble?", my father asked, chuckling. I chocked on my egg, thinking back to Akaza. "Big brother!", Senjuro worried and gave me a glass of water, which I thanked him for. I look to the side.

"They're fine, they didn't do something yet", I lie straight through gritted teeth ro my father, as I plastered a fake smile on my face. My dad just chuckled at my joke.

"If he only knew", I thought to myself. I eyed Senjuro and saw that he gave me a suspicious look, but looked away as soon as he saw me staring. I shrugged it off and stood up from the table.

"Well, I'm full and I gotta get to school, I will see you after", I told my family while getting my bag, going off. Senjuro ran up to me and hugged me tight, one last time. "Bye big bro", he said in my chest, letting me go. I wave to him and got out of the house.

Now time to face some awkwardness and Akaza. Oh boy this will be a longgg day. Hopefully it won't end like yesterday. Rengoku thought.

~Akaza's pov♡~
I woke up from a loud noise. I groan, knowing it was Douma. That bitch never knows how to be quiet. "Akaza~dono, wake up! It's time to go to school~!", he sing-sang. I groan even more, as I stood up.

Not because Douma told me, because 1. He's annoying af and 2. Because the sooner I'm at school, the sooner I'll see my Kyo. I smirk just at the thought of him.

I get ready as I go downstairs (wow Rengoku and Akaza live both in a two story house, what a coincidence :0) as I see Daki cooking, or atleast trying while Gyutaro watched that she doesn't burn the Kitchen down. In the living room I see Kokushibo reading a book. And oh here comes the annoying bitch.

"Ahhh, are we all happy today! Cause I sure am!" He comes down the stairs and does a little twirl at the end, I cringe. Please get me out of this hell.

I get my backpack and wanted to leave, but Daki asked me:" Hey Akaza, where are you going?" I he looked back and point to my bag as if it were obvious.

"I'm going to school, do whatever ya'll please", I say, as I shut the door close and make my way to see my Kyo.

~Author's pov♡~
Rengoku finally got to school, where he already found his friend group. He went to them and chilled with them. But suddenly they all hear a lot of girls scream. They look over.

There, there were a lot of girls surrounding a certain pink-haired boy. Rengoku felt a pan of jealousy hit him.
Shinobu just tsked.

"Why are they all fan-girling over a boy, that not that hot?", she asked as if the whole world agrees. "I think he's pretty cute!" Mitsuri squieks out, which makes Obanai jealous.

But Kyojuro doesn't listen. He's to jealous to listen. He feels like his veins are about to pop. But then it happened; a girl kissed Akaza's cheek. That was it. Rengoku didn't think further and boy, didn't he think this through.

~Rengoku's pov♡~
I went up there to him. How did he become so famous over night!? As I was in front of him, I regret making this decision, because now I don't know what to say.

"Need something?", He asked me. I just pulled him into the school building. I can hear the girls yelling, but i didn't care.

As we were in the school, I push him to the lockers. "What is it with you and suddenly flirting with girls, when we..", he trailed along but stopped mid sentence as he started to blush. Akaza started to smirk.

He switched their positions, so that I was pinned to the lockers and Akaza was pinning him.

"While we did what?", Akaza asked seductively. He came closer and closer to my face. I blushed pure red. And then....

-------------------
Cliffhanger!
Yeahhh I'm ending the story here, probably will post another part today as an apology for not posting as promised. Anyways I think I will start saying facts about my story.

Fact nr.1:
Senjuro is being home schooled, because at his age, when Kyojuro went to school he was bullied for his hair color and so he had to be transfered. So Shinjuro thought it will be the best to home school Senjuro.

Well that was it for this chapter, see you next time!

~Amina
Words: 1073