Chapter 16♡

Okay, so I know I don't post regularly anymore and thats because I really have zero motivation and have like no idea. Everytime I want to write, I end up not doing it or I'm forcing myself. So I apologize if these following chapters are boring and that they are late, it's just that, I don't motivation. Anyways onto the story

!Slight stalking!
-------------------------
~Author's pov♡~
Kyojuro stayed over at Akaza's friends house. They offered him the spare guest room which he thankfully took, but at midnight laying in bed, awake, he snuck torwards Akaza's room and slept on his bed, feeling comfort bringing tears to his eyes. The smell of the pillows was just like Akaza's. And the bed was warm and Rengoku instantly fell asleep.

~Rengoku pov♡~
I'm in a beautiful dream, until I hear a female voice scream. I jolt awake, looking around for the source of noise. "He-He's gone! Rengoku's gone!", he heared the female voice. Isn't that Daki? But he was right here, what did she mean 'not here'? Ohh right, he was in Akaza's room.

"Ah, what do I do, they can't see me here!", I thought, as I looked around. Then my eyes fell on the door. Wasn't Akaza's room across from the bathroom? I wasn't sure, but it's worth a try.

I slip out of bed, tip-toeing to the room across from Akaza's. I look to my left, seeing Daki, Gyutaro and Kokushibo at the doorway of the guest room, Daki having a look full of panic. I quickly went inside the room and surely enough, it was a bathroom. Now just to make it look like I was here the whole time...perfect! Now to go out there..

"Is everything alright?", I asked, in my most tired voice ever. Great acting, Kyojuro. "See Daki, he didn't magicially disappear nor did the aliens take him", Gyutaro said, smacking the back of her head. Akaza has some weird friends. Daki just pouted and went into the bathroom where I was.

I also just noticed Daki didn't wear anything besides a bra, some booty shorts and a long male grey jacket. Must be her brothers. As I turn around from Daki, Gyutaro was in front of me, with a knife. I look terrified, first to the knife, then into his eyes.

"If you look at my sister wrongly, I'll slice your throat", he threatened and I can hear a faint 'onii-chan!' from the bathroom. "Gyutaro is our cook, since he makes the best food", Kokushibo said, referring to the knife. So we all gonna ignore that he just threatened me?! I quickly nodded and slowly but surely, he put the knife down and went downstairs, into the kitchen.

They kinda quickly healed with the thing with Akaza, but I think they're staying strong for Akaza and me and probably for their own sake. I can see, for them it's hard and they didn't heal, but they hold up a facade for me to believe.

Kokushibo also quickly left, as I suddenly realize it's monday. The weekend flew by so quickly! I quickly made me way over to Akaza's room. I opened his closet and suddenly a wave of Akaza's scent hit me. I knew his clothes don't fit me, but I'll try to find something.

"So there's where you have been all along", I hear a voice. Daki. I look at her shooked, as how she found out, but I played it cool. "W-what do you mean? I stayed in the guest room?", I innocently asked her. She chuckled and pointed to the unmade bed. Damnit, I didn't think of that.

"Akaza always makes his bed and now you're here, in his room, at his closet", Daki said, amused, leaning on the doorway. Welp, I have been caught. Might as well ask her for help. "Daki, could you help me find something sort of like a uniform? Akaza's is way to big", I pleaded and she just sparkled. She nodded eagerly, as she stepped into the room and started helping me out with my outfit.

I must say, she did a very good job. It didn't break the rules and it kinda looked like ours. The only thing now, is to explain why I don't have my uniform on. I thank Daki, as she went and got ready herself. I also made Akaza's bed, as his wish is to make always his bed.

I then went downstairs, seeing everyone waiting, except Daki. "Where's Daki?", I asked and Gyutaro just pointed upstaires. "She's eating upstaires, because she takes to long with make up and her hair curler and stuff", Gyutaro said annoyed by his own sister.

Then, we all sat down and ate in silence. I guess they always do it like this. Or only because Akaza's gone. As we were done, we waited for Daki and then we headed for Hantengu's car. Truth is, he us the best driver of them all. So that's how we got to school. I said me goodbyes to them, as I headed straight for the principal.

As I was at her door, I didn't even had to knock, I heared a faint 'come in'. She had a soft voice, as I enter the room. Her is silky long and black and her eyes are a lilac. She's also the older sister of my friend which goes by the name of Shinobu Kocho.

"What brings you to my office Rengoku?", she softly asked, as she put the stack of papers away, to look at me. "I'm sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to report that, Akaza won't be here because of anonymous reasons and I'm not wearing the uniform because of family issues", I explain to her. She lookes at me with sadden eyes.

"My, my, I'm sorry for Akaza and it's totally fine with the uniform, as you don't break the rules and you've got some important issues at home", she responded, with a sad smile, sending a warm feeling inside of me. I've never liked Kanae in that way, she's like a best friend to me.

I bow lightly down and leave the office with a thank you and a goodbye. By now the school is pacted with students. I can see that some don't know what happened with Akaza and some do. I just look to the ground, until I accidently bumped into someone. I look up and sure enough, it was my friend Tengen.

I put up a smile and start talking to him. It's great to have his present here, while Akaza is..well..you know. "Hi Tengen, woah, for who are those flowers?", I asked, first thing I notice of Tengen, is the boutique he's holding. "For you. I heared what happened to Akaza and I figured you'd be sad, so I got you flowers", Uzui confessed, blushing slightly.

"Thank you, so much Tengen!", I said, happily that I friend gave me a present. It's more of a romantic present, but a friend can gift that to! Suddenly the bell goes off. "Well, I better get going, not wanting to be late", Uzui said, walking off, while waving. I do the same, walking to my locker to get my books for class.

As I reach my locker, I gave in the pin and open it, but suddenly a envelope fell from it. I put the flowers in my locker, as I pick up the envelope and opened it. But what was inside terrified me.

It was a picture of me and Akaza, almost kissing and being touchy with each other which is against school rules. It also had a little note. I quietly read it.

Dear Kyojuro,

As you can see in this picture, you are practually breaking the school rules. Would be a shame if this got around. I mean, you the school president, gay? I don't think the students will like that, don't you think? I'll tell it once and not more, stay away from Akaza and anything related to him. Or I will send this to everyone. Yes, this is blackmail. I am following all the time, so if you try something funny, it won't end funny.

With sincere love,
Your worst nightmare<3

As I was done reading the letter, my hands started to shake. The letter and picture fell to the ground, but I didn't care. Who was this person and how did they get this picture!?

---------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Finally I'm done. I litterly have 4% and I'm just dreading to sleep. But anything for my readers to have smth to read. I hope this was a good chapter and that it gets exciting again. I'm also putting a lot of effort into this sooo, yeah.

Anyways, today's fact
Fact nr. 10:
Kyojuro often talkes and praises himself, if he did something good, which led to people thinking he's mentally sick

Yeah...so! See ya'll next time
- Amina

Words: 1494