Chapter 5♡

Im sorry I had to add that pic of Akaza BAHAHAHAH his hair I can't. Anyways moving on to the storyyyy

-----------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
I had to do something about his hand. He wouldn't move it. What if someone saw us?! Oh no! Okay Rengoku breathe.

I breathe out a breath and focused on the lesson. But Akaza wasn't having it. His hand went even higher, going to my cock. I let out a quiet moan. Never had someone touched me like this. Akaza's smirk grew even wider.

He began going even higher to my waistband. My eyes widden. I look over to him. He just smirked at me. That bastard. I glared at him. "Stop it, we are in the middle of class", I tell him. "Oh so you want me to stroke you after class? Maybe in the bathroom?~" He asked. I blushed hardcore, while he just let out a low chuckle.

Luckily the bell rang, meaning class was over. I stood up as fast as I can and ran out with my head hung low. I didn't care about the looks or the whispers, I just needed to get out of there. I suddenly bump into someone.

"Oh Im so sorry!", I said to whoever I just bump into. "Oh, it's you, I haven't seen you since the you introduced us, Akaza's boyfriend", a female voice said.

He knew exactly who that was. The nickname gave it away. He looked up. And he was right. It was the beautiful girl with white hair. "I believe her name was Daki", I thought to myself. I just smiled at her.

"Yes that's me, but I'm not his boyfriend", I assure her. She just looked at me skeptical. "Suit yourself, I guess", she just shrugs and wants to walk away, when I stop her.

"W-wait! Can you tell me about Akaza's love life?", I nervously ask. This may sound stupid, but I may havr fallen in love with him. Ahhh stupid Kyojuro it's been only a day and you're already in love with him! She smiled-smirked at me.

"Well I wouldn't call it a love life", she laughed. Wow I was stunned to see that she didn't call me a creep or something. "What do you mean?", I ask. "Well, I would rather call it his fuck life", she laughs. My cheeks tinted themselfs pink.

"He has fucked a dozen men and women, thats for sure", she continues, looking in the distance, ignoring my presence. "Well, gotta go, it was nice chatting with you", she said as she winks, blowing me a kiss, laughing.

"A fuck life..", I repeat. "Who has a fuck life?", a strong manly voice asks. I shriek. I look behind me, to see Tengen, eyebrow raised as he waits for an answer.

"Oh! Uh nobody! I wasn't talking about anyone having a sex life!", I quickly said, hoping he would believe. I could see he didn't, but decided not to.

"Anyways Rengoku, the teacher annouced that there would be a science projekt and I wanted to know if you already have a partner?", he asks. A science projekt? I probably didn't notice because of Akaza. I smile and shake my head.

"Great! Wanna be partners?", he asks excited. I nod smiling widely. "Awesome, I'll see you then", he said. He winked at me before touching my ass and then leaving. I became red. Was just an accident?

~Tengen's pov♡~
Finally, it looks like my plan will work. Rengoku will be mine and nobody can stop that. I asked Rengoku if he wanted to be my science partner and he said yes. I was so glad, afterwards i walked away, but not without touching that fine ass.

But something is off about that pink-haired dude. He is new here I can tell I have never seen him before. But what I have seen, he is a lot with Rengoku, which angers me. I gotta get Rengoku before him.

~Akaza's pov♡~
I watch from a corner the white haired dude and my Kyo talk. Nothing was wrong until that guy touched Kyojuro's ass! He touched my property and now he is gonna pay for that.

I walk up to Kyojuro. "Who was that guy?", I ask. He tensed up. He slowly but surely turned around. "He is just my best buddy, that's all", Kyojuro said.

"Are you sure?", I ask him. He seems offended, but doesn't show it. "Of course!", he confidently said. I didn't believe it. I just walked away.

"H-hey w-wait!", Kyo yelled for me, but I didn't stop. I needed to find this guy. I found him minutes later in a big hall with people here. I walk towards him.

"Are you hitting on my Kyo?", I ask out of the blue. He looked stunned. He regained himself and glared at me as if I have just lost my life.

"Your Kyo? More like mine, back off", he told me. But I wasn't having it. I punched him. "You back off", I balled my fists.

"So thats how you wanna play, huh?", he said. More people surrounded us. "Fight, fight", they kept on chanting. Well then, I'll give them a fight. I launched myself forward at the dude.

~Rengoku's pov♡~
I was just headed towards my next class when mitsuri came running to me. "R-r-rengoku-san..", she panted. She must have been running everywhere, trying to find me.

"What is it Kanroji-san?", I ask of her. "There's a fight going on in hall 2B, come with me!", she panted quickly out. My eyes widden and we quickly started running to the hall. When I came I was schocked.

There before my eyes were my best buddy and Akaza all bloody. Both still standing and fighting each other. Akaza looks like he won't give up so easily, but Tengen doesn't look so good. I gotta stop this.

"Akaza stop!", I scream. He froze and stopped fighting looking at me.

------------------------
So that was it for this chapter, what did ya'll think? I really don't have any ideas and this is the best I could. I hope you all liked it and I wanted to thank you all for almost 100 readers. This means so much to me. I love every single one of you<333

Until next time!
-Author
Words: 1048