Chapter 8♡

~Rengoku's pov♡~
He came closer and closer and then when he wanted to kiss me, the bell rang. Thank goddness I was saved! I quickly slip away from his grip and speed off to my classroom, before students enter the school and see us.

What I didn't know that someone was stalking us...

~??? Pov~
Hahah this is perfect, now I have even more evidence of Rengoku and my Akaza. I just threaten Rengoku with these photos, so that he will leave Akaza alone.

And Akaza wouldn't be sad over that. Because look at Rengoku and then look at Akaza. Akaza is pure perfection, while Rengoku is the definiton of ugly. His bright yellow hair is not it, his eyes are weird and his aura makes me gag. So Akaza-kun would never like someone, like that.

Unlike him, I'm perfect for Akaza-kun! We will end up together, then marry and have lots of children! I blushed at that thought, as soon as students filled the school thats my que to leave.

I left without leaving a trace of me ever being here. Ah I can't wait for the right moment to strike. I laughed insanely.

~Akaza's pov♡~
Damn, why does he keep on running from me? The school starts to fill with students. The girls all fawn over me, asking if I was okay, because Kyo just dragged me away from them. Honestly their so annoying. More annoying than Daki when she has her period. Im glad Kyo dragged me away, honestly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, now can ya'll go I need to get to class", I asked annoyed. They all go to the side, so I have space, but they all follow me like some kind of dogs. I groaned inside and just wished Kyojuro was by my side.

I get to my math class and don't see Kyojuro. I double groan, because 1. Here aren't any of my friends and 2. No kyojuro.

I look around and a certain pink-haired girl caught my eye. It was...mitsuri, I think? Anyways she was the best option to sit next to. She could also tell me more about Rengoku. As I made up my mind, I go up to the table and sit next to her. Hopefully she doesn't fawn over me.

"Can I sit here?", I try to be polite, I mean she is Kyo's friend. She started blushing a little pink. I raise a brow. "Oh of course you can sit next to me!", she said overjoyed. Did she like me or what?

I guess she thought the same, because she assured me she didn't like me and that she had a boyfriend. Ah, so nothing to worry about. Tho why was she overjoyed and why wouldn't anyone sit next to a beautiful girl?

"Why doesn't anyone sit next to you?", I asked her, which to my suprise her eyes sadden. "Well the most people find me weird and keep distance from me and don't even look at me and the boys are scared of Obanai-san", she explained while looking at her hands, which were in her lap.

Obanai. That must be her boyfriends name. He must be very protective and jealous, if he doesn't let boys sit next to her. But I wouldn't blame him. I've seen a couple of times of how the guys here stare at her and it wasn't pretty. I felt a tiny bit sad for her.

"It's their loss if they don't wanna sit next to a amazing girl like you", I told her to make her happy. And as expected, it worked. "You really think so!?", she asked, almosted falling out of her seat. I nod. "Yay!", she cheered as she jumped up in the air while shining brighter than the sun on a hot day.

Then I remember I wanted to ask her about Kyojuro. I look at the clock and see we only have a few minutes left. So I quickly sit down and pull her also down. She looked at me confused.

"So...what do you know about Kyojuro?", I ask looking to the side, as I feel heat rise up to me cheeks. Stupid human body. She smirked and than giggled a little. I got irritaded by that. "S-sorry it's just so cute!", she tells me, while her face is flushed pink. I just wait calmly, that she regains herself and that she tells me the details about my beloved Kyo.

When she regained herself she wanted to start talking, which I was glad but then all of a sudden the teacher busted in. I didn't even hear the bell. I scream innerly.

"Good morning everyone, today we will be learning about...", the teacher said. Everybody was now focused on the teacher. I gave Mitsuri a look and started to write on a piece of paper. I wrote on it and gave it to her. She looked at it and wrote something back. And so, we did this the whole lesson.

When the bell rang, I stand up, collecting my stuff and smirk, looking at Mitsuri

When the bell rang, I stand up, collecting my stuff and smirk, looking at Mitsuri. "Thanks for the info Pinky", I said. "No problem!", she answered, as I left the class.

Well Kyojuro, now I know you a lot better...

--------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Yeah all the motivation left me. Finally I'm done and I can rest. Anyways I hoped ya'll liked this chapter, I spend blood, sweat and tears into this (even tho it's not good)

Anyways, today's fact:
Fact nr.2:
Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Gyutaro and Daki aren't siblings (except Gyutaro and Daki) but live together and treat each other like siblings (again except Douma and Akaza). Very sweet I know.

Anyways, until next time!
~Amina
Words: 955