Chapter 34♡

Hey ya'll, sorry that I didn't post in a while, I was busy with school work and with the hospital. I know it's not a proper excuse and that I don't have anything to defend myself with, but I am truly sorry. It really gets on my nerves how much I dissapoint you all and how much time I give myself into writing these, which I am extremly sorry for. I am also sorry for not telling you when a new chapter is going to be released and when I won't be uploading. I will do that in the future and I'll also do better in the near future. With all that being said, let's start the story

-----------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
I said my goodbye to Akaza a few minutes ago, as he walked me home and dropped me of close to my house. I kissed him for the last time tonight and started walking, as he walked the other way. If I'm being honest, I already miss him and his warmth. I sigh, as I make my way torwards the door and put my key in it. I turn it around and enter my house. But as soon as I entered, I wanted to leave.

My eyes widen, as a furious looking Shinjuro Rengoku aka my father stood in the hallway, arms crossed and an angry look on his face. I look beside him, where my brother was looking down shamefully. I opened my mouth to say something, but I was interrupted. "Where were you, Kyojuro Rengoku, for god's sake!?", he started yelling, making me flinch. I tried to speak again, but I only got interrupted. "Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I called the fucking police!", my father continued and he even cussed.

My dad never cussed at us or even at anyone. But when he cusses, then he is mad. And he's cussing at me. It looked like he finally would let me explain myself, so I took this chance, before getting interrupted. "I-i was at a friends h-house..!", I quickly made an excuse. "Bullshit", my father whispered. I didn't know what to say and even got confused at his words. "Senjuro told me where you went and with who", my father exposed me and even told me he knew I went out with Akaza.

I gulped, as I looked torwards Senjuro, who only mouthed an apology. In all honesty, I'm not mad at Sen, I mean he's just a child. I looked back to father, who was massaging his temples. "I swear Kyojuro, that boy is nothing but trouble. You come home late because of a guy? I can't believe you! I didn't raise you like this!", my father said, his voice getting louder.

I became mad at how he talking about Akaza. "You don't even know him! All you do is talk shit about him!", I yelled, but before another word could come out of my mouth, he started speaking. "That's it Kyojuro, I've had enough! Go to your room, you're grounded for a month!", father made himself clear, before going into his bedroom.

Senjuro slowly looked up. "I'm sorry big bro! I couldn't cover for longer and then he made me say it! I really didn't mean it!", he explained to me, while running torwards me and hugging me. I sigh, as I pat his head. "It's not your fault Sen. I shouldn't have gone out for so late, father was right for grounding me", I told him, while giving him a reassuring smile.

He smiled back, but suddenly yawned, as he rubbed his eyes. "Onii-chan, I feel very tired..", he mumbled. I let out a snort, before picking him up and caring him to his room. I look at Senjuro in my arms, only to notice he already fell asleep. Must be pretty late then, huh?

I arrived at his room and put him on his bed, tucking him in and kissing him good night, turning off the lights and leaving his room, to go to my own.

~Author's pov♡~
When Kyojuro changed into his nightwear, he immediately threw himself onto the bed. He sighed for the 100th time today, as he starred at the ceiling. Why did he make everything worse? How would he explain this to Akaza? He was just ungrounded a few days ago! Why did this always happen to him!?

But after a good amount of time, sleep started to consume Kyojuro, so he decided to call it a day and went to sleep, dreaming about a smirking pink. The next day Kyojuro woke up, he wasn't in the mood. Firstly he woke up late and already missed one lesson! He quickly got ready and left the house forgetting his phone and lunch. he waited for the bus, noticing he has two different shoes on. great, what a great way to start his morning. Rengoku groaned, but suddenly got  jolted out of his thoughts when the bus arrived. Kyo quickly went inside, not wanting to miss this one to.