Chapter 4♡

What happened before:
I was blushing like a mad man. His hot breath was next to my ear. "Now I ask again; who was that pink haired girl?"

---------------------
~Rengokus pov♡~
Who is he talking about? Does he mean Mitsuri? She's the only pink haired girl I know. But why does he want to know? There are millions of questions going through my head.

"D-do you mean Mitsuri?", I ask knowing he wouldn't have an answer to this. "So thats her name", Akaza whispered under his breath but I heard him.

"What's your relationship with her", he asked looking me dead in the eyes. What's wrong with him!? I have just met this guy today and he's already pinning me to a wall. This day can't get any worse/weirder.

Before I can answer, the bell rings, tellings us that lunch is over and that we should get our asses back to class. Thank the bell for that saving.

"Well I gotta go to class Akaza, it was nice chatting!", I tell him with a nervous smile, trying not to make it awkward. He can't even answer, I already ran off. Man, I'm probably blushing like hardcore right now. I just ran to my next class which is science.

~Akaza's pov♡~
Damn that bell. Why wouldn't he just tell me their relationship. It's not like I care, it's just...whatever! I gotta get to class.

I looked at my schedule and as it looks I have science now. I groan making my way to class. As I walk in I see Kyo there to. I smirked, but it fell as soon as I saw that pink haired girl. What is she doing with Kyo AGAIN!?

i angrily stomp there and slap the girls hand away from Kyo. They both look at my in schock. "Who are you and what do need from him?", I ask the girl with venom in my voice. But she was different.

She looked at my sweetly, smiled and said proudly:"My name is Mitsuri Kanroji, I like sakura mochis and cats. Feel free to call me whatever you like!" She said. She reminded me a little of Kyojuro. She was also blushing a lot, what the heck?

Kyojuro then laughed and explained that the girl named mitsuri blushes around everyone. "Wait, you're the guy who pulled Rengoku-san out of the cafeteria!", she said, her eyes widden. I smirk.

"Well it's nice to see that you remember, but what's your relationship with him?", I asked, now serious. Mitsuri smiled brightly, probably not getting the "hate" signals.

"He is like a big brother to me kyaa!!", she says as she goes up to hug Kyo. I got a bit jealous, but I wouldn't admit it. But I think it was to late Kyo already saw the jealousy in my eyes. Well shit.

"Aww are you jealous akaza-san?~", Rengoku asked, clearly trying to dominate me as he smirked. Just you wait Kyojuro, I'll get my revenge.

"Mitsuri girl, come here", I said. She made her way to me. I bend over a little to her level and whisper something to her ear. She giggles and skips over to sit next to a girl with a butterfly clip. The one from the cafeteria. One of Kyo's friends.

I saw Douma starring at her when I walked in and he's still doing it. Yesh and I thought he's gay. Anyways the teacher finally came and I sat next to Rengoku. Time for my revenge.

As a few minutes pass, I look slightly over to Kyo. He has his full attention at the front. This is my chance.

~Author's pov♡~
Rengoku was starring up front, when he felt something on his inner thigh. He started blushing and looked down. It was Akaza's hand. Rengoku tried to push it away but it wouldn't bug.

"Pay back Kyo~~" Akaza whispered into my ear, licking my earshell.

----------------------------
This is it for the fourth chapter. I wanted to first apologize for not posting and updating in a while. It was because of school and I didn't have motivation. But I also wanna thank you guys for 79 reads. If Im being honest, I didn't think anyone would read this. But I promise you I'm gonna try to update everyday. And again thank you so much!! Ily<33

~Author
Words: 727