to school.

Fuck. My stomach started to twist and turn. Feel nauseousness hit me like a tsunami, "Oh Squirrel it's going to deep breathes is Felix being picked up?" Dad asks ruffling my hair giving me my noise cancelation headphones. I shook my head not making eye contact a loud sign was heard I felt weight on my right side it was my younger brother Ty clinging onto me with a huge childish smile (A/N YES HAN HAS A YOUNGER BROTHER WHO'S 8 IN THIS STORY) "it will be okay big brder let's go" He said dragging me slightly I chuckle following him out to the car "oh shit my Lunch mom" I say "oh honey I'll put money into your card for lunch will 25 dollars be enough Squirrel" She smiles helping Ty with his seat belt "y-yeah" I get into the car slowly putting on my headphones playing 'Spring days by Bts' I listen to that song every morning to calm my nerves it does 65 percent of the time.

"How's Felix Squirrel" Mom asks smiling "he's got his headphones on mom" Ty said pointing to me with a cheeky smile my mom quietly uttered "oh" than turned around and began to drive.

The drive was peaceful watching the trees gracefully blow in the wind, the sun trying to peak through the white marshmallow clouds. the busy roads as everyone are rushing to work or school. The car came to a stop as we hit dads work, he gave us a big smile and a wave, "bye" I waved watching him kiss my mom on the cheek lovingly. Ty was waving as dad walked into the office building.

I turned up my music as we got into the school zone Mom helped Ty out the car, "bye son I love you" she smiles kissing Ty on the cheek as we ran off lunch box in hand to his little group of friends, My school is across the road from Ty's we go to the same school but the schools are split into two and junior which is kinder to grade 6 and a senior which is 7th to 12th. I hoped out of the car taking deep breathes feeling my anxiety become out of hand My mom hugged me rubbing circles on my back I broke the hug signing than walking into the school avoiding eye contact.