don't let Han know!

A/N: THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A TEXTING TYPE OF THINGO AND MINHO POV FOR WHOLE CHAPTER.

*CHANGBIN HAS CREATED A NEW CHAT*

*CHANGBIN HAS NAMED THE CHAT "DLHK"*

HYUNJIN: what the fuck does that stand for Hyung?

CHANGBIN: "Don't let Han know"

HYUNJIN: OMG my Hyung is a genius!

CHANGBIN: yes, I am baby ;).

FELIX: Changbin hands off my boyfriend!

CHANGBIN: sorry, sorry okay MINHO WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT MOTHER FUCKER!.

SEUNGMIN: probably fucking Han ;).

MINHO: OH MY GOD I'm here what the fuck do you want?! 

CHANGBIN: what do you want help with?.

MINHO: oh yeah okay so Chan idk if you know this but I fill you in.. Basically, since idk ages had a massive crush On Han yk the small introvert who always has his headphones on the most beautiful and pure soul to ever exist. We have gotten close, and I want to ask him to be my Boyfriend I've got his parent's including his little brothers blessing his parents are setting up the gardens for me I just need help and support for you guys because I've never done this, and I have no fucking idea what I am doing!.

FELIX: Hyunjin took me to dinner than he took me on a walk and asked me out Infront of this beautiful river there was lanterns and balloons it was beautiful..

HYUNJIN: I HAVE AN IDEA! 

HYUNJIN: Okay since Han isn't the best with the whole social event thing (Felix told me) Take him on a picnic to the gardens but far away from the surprise and go for a walk to the Suprise where we will be there behind a tree watching the plan take place!.

CHANGBIN: omg I've fallen for you even more.

SEUNGMIN: .....

CHANGBIN: BABY IT'S A JOKE I PROMISE :(

SEUNGMIN: no cuddles or sex for a month.

I/N: LOL

FELIX: LOL

CHAN: LOL

MINHO: serves you right you fuck head.

CHAN: okay on a serious note I'll get the boys in line and we'll figure out the hiding and jumping out thing, Minho your only job is to get Han to leave the house and how to suprise him got it?.

MINHO: Okay I have to go bye 

*MINHO HAS SILENCED THE CHAT*

I am so happy to have them by my side :)