safe space

Minho carefully placed Han onto his bed "let me find you something comfortable to wear so you can sleep better" Minho Smiled looking through the younger boy's closet finding a pair of blue and black checkered Pj bottoms, and a matching black t-shirt "here Han put this on" Minho said giving the folded clothing to Han, Han protesting by shaking his head "no Han sleepy" He says snuggling into his bed "sit up i'll change you" Minho said helping Han up "arms up" Minho said Han obeying as Minho taking off his blue stripped shirt and white long sleeve so now he was shirtless, Han covering himself shyly "Hey don't cover yourself your beautiful Han" Minho smiles.

Minho slides the black shirt onto Han fixing it, so it sits properly, Minho helps Han out of his skinny ripped jeans taking them off with care than putting on the Pj bottoms. "All better nice and comfy Han do you have a guest room I can stay in" Minho asks looking at the sleeping boy in aw "stay" Han says pouting a little, Minho blushing slightly, He slowly takes of his pants leaving him in his boxers and taking the rest of his clothes off leaving him shirtless and only in his boxers.

*HAN'S POV* 

I couldn't help but stare at the hot sight Infront of me, Minho's perfectly soft and tan skin as it shines slightly in the light of my room, his hair messy from his shirt, he's perfect. "Am I really that attractive" He blurts out making me cover my face shyly giggling to myself. "n-no I um" I stutter I feel the bed sink, I take my hands away from my face and see Minho in front of me inches away from my face with a smirk "come on Han it's bedtime" he gets under the covers pulling me into him, I take in his scent, I feel his Warmth radiating off onto me.

My anxiety hasn't really played up since I've been with him normally, I am in my room panicking alone because Seungmin, I.N and Felix are busy with their partners, and I am all alone questioning what's wrong with me and why no one likes me. My body shaking, my vision blury but Minho comes in making me feel safe.

"Night Han" Minho says in a deep sleepy tone.

"Nighty Min" I smile snuggling into his chest.

-Safe space-