Photo booth.

HAN POV

We finished eating and drinking the older boys Bangchan, Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin went off to go shopping and us younger boys Felix, Seungmin, I.N and I are at the photo booth across the street.

"I've never been to a photo booth before guys" I.N said holding onto Felix's hand.

"You are missing out Innie omg look at all the hats ha-ha" Seungmin said pointing to a massive ray of hats and glasses.

"Omg they have a chick and dog hat" Felix smiled putting on the chick hate and giving the dog hat to Seungmin.

I.N and I got theses funny glasses, we stepped into the photo booth Felix and I being the smallest sat on I.N and Seungmin's lap. "Okay ready" I said we all made funny and hilerious poses.

Sometimes even missing the flash completely, Making us burst into laughter.

"We looked fucking stupid" Seungmin pointed out making us laugh again.

"Stop I'm going to piss myself" I laughed holding my stomach. 

We left the photo booth still laughing at our funny photos.

"Where are our boyfriends" Seungmin asked we stopped looking around at the shops overcrowded by people.

"Idk" I said slightly clinging to Felix at the sight of people.

"Let's go somewhere less crowded" Felix suggested everyone agreeing.

We found this cute under covered seating area out of the shopping central area It was quiet and barely anyone around. 

"Today was so fun guys I am so happy to have you three" Felix smiled pulling us into a group hug.

"Awww Yongbok" I smiled we all hugged.

"And where have you four been" Bangchan said crossing his arms.

We all bursted into laughter at his seriousness.

"Photo booths look" I.N smiled showing him the photos.

"Where is Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin" Seungmin asked Bangchan.

"Changbin is getting food, Hyunjin and Minho still shopping well most likely just Hyunjin and Minho dying from boredom."

"My fashionista boyfriend I swear" Felix laughed. 

"Mother fuckers probably breaking bank right now" I laughed.

"hii fuckers" Hyunjin smiled holding 10 bags of designer.