Gentle 🔞

WARNING:  smut

*HAN POV*

This evening was so amazing Minho is so amazing I love him, Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin and Minho were goofing off while's I.N, Seungmin and Felix and I were sitting on this cute log seats talking eating strawberries dipped in pink chocolate with rainbow sprinkles. "Fuck the strawberries are gay like me" Felix laughed, I chuckled biting into the strawberry a rush of flavors mixes my mouth. 

"Guy it's 10:45pm we should all call it a night" My mom sadly states "we should have a sleep over one night" I.N says "that's a good idea mom, dad can my friends come over next week since it's a two week holiday" I Smile, Mom and dad exchange looks "okay why not we'll orgnise it more when it gets closer how is everyone getting home" My dad smiled "Oh I'm going with Hyunjin, Chan and I.N are going together and Changbin and Seungmin" Felix smiled stuffing another strawberry into his mouth resulting in Hyunjin laughing in the distance.

"Okay Minho how you are getting home sweetie" Minho looked uncomfortable "can he stay please" I change the subject "oh okay let's go than Ty honey can you get mommy's purse from the table over there" Mom smiled Ty ran over getting her bag and bring it back "here mommy" "thanks my angel."

*TIME SKIPPED*

Minho and I got back to mine we decided to watch movies and cuddle When an unholy Idea popped into my head. I've never done anything sexual before and I don't know why I felt like this. "Min?" I shyly say his attention turning to me straight away "yes my love" "I-I feel weird" I ask sitting up making him immediately sit up Aswell "are you sick?" he asks touching my stomach. "No, I this is embarrassing" I say covering my face not having a clue how to explain how I feel deep inside.

"Bub tell me what's going on in that pretty head of yours" He smiles "I had a dirty thought, and my body feels weird." I heard a faint oh "Oh your horny baby it's normal baby" He smiles holding my hands "I've never what do I do" I ask puzzled.

"Lay down" Minho instructed I obeyed his instructions he got on top of me kissing my lips softly "what you are doing Baby" I look at him confused "well I'm going to relieve you only if you want baby." "h-how Min" Minho got up sitting next to me. "How do you want me to help you baby"

"s-sex" I ask making his face shocked "s-sorry" I shyly say "no it's okay are you ready though I don't want to force it onto you baby." "Please Minho touch me please Minho" I say whining at the end of my sentence, Minho gets on top of me again. "Okay angel" I grab his shirt pushing him down kissing him I was hungry.

*MINHO POV*

I have no idea where Han is getting this sudden dirtiness from but fuck, I can't complain he's turning me on he wraps his arms around my neck deepening the kiss, I bite his lip resulting in a small moan escaping his swollen lips Giving me the opportunity to explore his mouth with my tongue, I stop kissing him making him pant for air. Making me smirk "already flushed and I haven't done anything" I say quietly turning his head to the right so I could have more access to his neck.

Deep purplish red marks I created on his soft skin "Minho ah" A small squeak comes from Han's mouth probably indicating his sweet spot I go back to the spot sucking on it another couple small moans escaping his mouth.

I get up looking at the art I created on his Neck seeing Han all flustered fuck..

I take my shirt off revealing my toned stomach Han mesmerized "am I that hot baby" He innocently nodded. "Let me help you out of that baby boy." I whisper deeply removing his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room.

I flip him over, so he was on his stomach bring him onto all fours "w-what are you doing Min" He asks nervously. "Baby boy I have to prep you, so it doesn't hurt as much is that okay baby" I reassure kissing his cheek searching for the zip to take his pants off "g-gentle Min" Han whispers.

Another kiss planted on his cheek He was now completely naked I grab my middle and ring finger to my mouth sucking on them, making them all wet before going to his entrance playing with his hole before inserting a finger slowly going deeper and deeper "mm it feels weird" Han moaned "it'll get better baby" I say slowly moving in and out of his hole "Ah" Han moans.

  I than insert another finger increasing the pace slowly "s-shit Min it feels so good f-fuck" Han loudly moans "shh baby boy don't want your parents to hear us" I say still finger fucking His hole. "M-Minho just fuck me please" Han said. 

Fuck I'm going to wreck you Jisung..