Beautiful moment

A/N: HIII I AM BACK SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT THINGS HAVEN'T BEEN GOOD BUT HERE'S A CHAPTER XX

                                                                                 *HAN'S POV*

We got in the car and drove to the Breeze the weather was perfect no clouds, blue sky's amazing.

"You look beautiful Han" Lee-Know smiled.

making my cheeks a light shade of pink  

"Thanks Baby" I responded. 

"The roads are so empty this is new" Lee-Know said focusing on the road.

"How long till were here?" I asked Scrolling through Insta on my phone.

"About 15 minutes" Lee-Know smiled placing his hand on my thigh.

---

We blasted some music laughing and singing.

We finally made to Breeze we found a park and go out linking arms we walked in and saw our group of friends.

 "hi" I smiled.

 "OMG QUOKKA" Felix screamed running over to me squeezing me I swear I saw the gates of fucking Heaven.

 "y-you're strangling me" I laughed.

"Whoopsies sorry, Hi Minho how have you guys been" Felix smiled letting go of me.

"Ehh could be better were starving to say the least" Minho smiled Kissing my cheek than going over to his friends.

"What do you want let's order Quokka" Felix jumped linking arms with me.

"Umm of course cheesecake" I smirked we walked over to the counter.

"Well, aren't you two a cute couple what can I get for you."

We turned facing each other "We aren't a couple our boyfriends are over there" Felix smiled pointing to our boyfriends.

"Oh, shoot sorry" The lady cupped her mouth.

"Um can we please have a slice of cheesecake, A strawberry cupcake and two vanilla milkshakes with two straws in each" Felix smiled while ordering.

"Of course, they won't be long" The lady smiled.

We went to the table Felix sitting on Hyunjin's lap and I sitting down next to Minho holding hands.

"Have you two fucked" Seungmin said with a straight face.

"Seungmin what the fuck that's personal" Minho said shaking his head, making me crack up laughing.

"It's a question and by Han's reaction you two have" he said.

"Oh my god Seungmin stop with the sex talk" Bangchan said Hitting him.

"Sorry grandpa" Seungmin smirked.

"I am not a fucking grandpa."

"These guys are too much" I laughed to Minho.

----

"I have slice of Cheesecake; Strawberry muffin and two Vanilla Milk shakes with two straws."

"The boy I was with has the cheesecake and Vanilla milk shake, and I have the strawberry muffin" Felix smiled the lady nodding handing me the food and drink.

 "enjoy" She bowed than walked off.

"Baby I got us a milk shake to share" I smiled.

He ruffled my hair "you are two cute" he said taking a small sip out of the straw.

"What a beautiful moment" Hyunjin said.

----------------

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT FUCKING CHAPTER BUT FINALLY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE, IN AUSTRALIA WERE ON A TWO-WEEK SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND I HAVE BEEN FUCKING BUSY.

I HAVE TO DO WORK PLACEMENT, AND HOUSEWORK!

But I will try updating when I can so my updates with be very random sorry xx

-E