acting different

TW: abuse

*HAN POV*

I was getting ready for school constantly taking glances at my phone seeing if my boyfriend texted. Nothing My mind raced with thoughts I texted someone of his close friends even they heard nothing that's so unlike him. I hope he's okay.

I grab my things putting them in my bag than stepping out the door I put my headphones on playing "Afraid by the neighborhood." My mom looks at me concerned she lightly pats my shoulder before helping Ty with his seat and putting his bag in the back.

the drive was quiet my mind racing with thoughts.

What if he's hurt.

What if he left me..

What if..

What if.

The came to a stop we were at school I grabbed my back and walked out the car making my way to my locker.

I ignored everyone around me and just focusing on my breathing. I arrived at my locker getting my items I need for first class, I felt a tap on my shoulder I quickly turn around seeing Felix with a smile he waved, I turned my volume down on my headphones shutting my locker "Hi Quokka you okay" he asks holding my free hand, "Yeah worried about Minho he isn't talking no one's heard from him" I looked down Felix hugged me "it's okay let's go to class hopefully he's in studying period I'll message my boyfriend to keep an eye okay" Felix smiled.

Class was shit I didn't get anything done I was to focused on Minho I asked Felix at least 20 times seeing if Hyunjin saw him. When suddenly Felix's phone buzzed, he looked and his face light up "he's with Hyunjin right now in the studying room" He smiled I grabbed my books and went out the class towards the studying room.

I basically ran down I was excited to see him, I got to the door and took a peek in and saw Minho it looked like he was crying, he's clothes were ripped. I slowly walked in Hyunjin looked in my direction "M-Minho" I quietly called out Minho quickly fixed up his posture and wiped his eyes "oh hey" He tried smiling. I placed my books on the coffee table sitting across from them "what happened to you" I looked he was covering most his face with his hoodie "nothing I'm perfectly fine baby" He's voice cracked "you didn't text me or anyone, you're covering your face, you were crying, and your clothes are ripped Min please talk to me" I ask desperation in my voice.

"I'm okay Darling I accidently fell over and ripped my clothes it's okay I have to go sorry bye guys" he said bowing and walking out. I looked back at Hyunjin.

 "Why is he acting different?"