Text messages

I waited in Miss Daisy's office sitting on the floor, music playing through my headphones, Minho was sitting next to me holding my hand rubbing small circles on the small gap between my thumb and pointer finger to sooth me the room was silent not an awkward penetrating silence and rather calm and comforting silence. 

The door opened calmly I saw miss Daisy and my mom who looked really worried I got up hugging my mom sobs escaping my mouth I felt weight on my waist and saw Minho hugging my waist, I paused my music talking my headphones off "m-mum this is Minho he-he's been taking care of me" I smile tears still streaming down my stained red cheeks "it's very nice to meet you Minho thank you for taking care of my Squirrel for me" My mom smiles.

My mom's smile can lighten up any room she's the most gentle, warmest soul on this earth in my option she's done anything in her power to look after and protect her family. Making so many sacrifices for us. her beautiful features and her motherly love she's defiantly my role model, my favorite person.

"You ready to go home Squirrel" My mom said looking down at me "y-yeah" I stutter ready to walk out of the office, but I was stopped by Minho "What's your number?" He asks "oh here" I smile handing him my phone. "I'll text you after school" he says smiling I nod and walked out of the office with my mom.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

"Mommy what's for dinner" Ty says sitting on the couch with his iPad watching Maze runner. "What do you boys feel like" she asks cleaning the dishes "I don't mind Ty can pick" I say finishing off some English work that due the following afternoon "MAC DONALDS" he yells excitingly. "Alright hey does Minho want to come over for dinner Squirrel" My smiles putting the coffee mugs in their destinated spot. "Who Minho" Ty asks sitting down next to me with a puzzled look. "u-um a new friend I made; I'll message him now" I say putting my mechanical pencil down. 

I open up my phone fiddling in my password.

*IN CHAT WITH MINHO*

HAN: hi minho how are you?

MINHO: oh, hey Han I'm okay just got home, how are you?

HAN: I'm tired if I can be completely honest um do you want to come for dinner my mom asked?

MINHO: haha sure what's your address I'll get changed and head over now

HAN: um ****** drive sees you soon :)

MINHO: <3

*OUT OF CHAT*

Shit I need an outfit!

-------------------------

A/N: HELLO so i am changing the plot of the story because i dont like the current plot