confession

A/N (hello readers! okay I'm going to add a slight warning for the upcoming chapters of mentions of abuse and trauma, )

Minho and I walked around the community park next to the playground it was a nice sunny day no clouds just beautiful clear skies. Minho and I leaned against this beautiful tall tree on a hill overlooking the playground and community gardens Holding hands he played some music on his iPhone (the song was strawberries and cigarettes by Troye Sivan) "I like this song" I smiled resting my head on his shoulder, in hailing his sweet masculine scent. Minho moved me so I was now resting against inn chest in his lap placing his hands around my waist. 

Why is he all of a sudden noticing me?

"Minho" I sit up facing him, Minho turns his head confused "yes Han" He asks turning down the music from his iPhone, I take a second to gather my thoughts and how to say what's on my mind. "W-why hm um why do you suddenly like me" I ask looking down Minho hums in response grabbing my chin, so I was now looking into his eyes "because I like you" he bluntly says.

Making my face tense up, a shocked like I just saw a ghost. "o-oh why you never showed in interest in me until now i-i'm confused." I turn around resting back onto his chest feel his muscular chest through, his shirt.

He's probably using you, Han.

you're so pathetic Han thinking he likes you haha.

 Tears threatening to stain my cheek's.

"Han, I've liked you for ages since I first saw you, I just Hated myself for it because I have just issues with showing my emotions it's just from trauma but when I'm with you I can be myself not be scared of being weak or fragile because of my emotions." 

I turned around again sitting in his lap giving him a massive bear hug "I'm sorry Minho I didn't know that you for telling me" I said softly into his left ear "it's okay hey snuggle bug we should head back your moms probably worried we left" Minho chuckled "I don't want to move" I stubbornly said Minho got up I was still wrapped around him like a clingy baby. "Fine I'll carry you" he said kissing my cheek.

My cheeks turning a pinkish cotton candy pink.