why would she do this to you!

TW: Abuse

This is rushed sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes I haven't edited this. 

I Haven't seen Minho in two days he hasn't texted or come to school... Hyunjin isn't even talking.

I lay in bed thinking when my thoughts were cut with my mom coming in with a tray of water and a medium slice of cheesecake "here baby sorry about Minho maybe he's got something on darling." My mom smiles placing the tray on my bed. I nodded sitting up I get my phone out doing my password and going into Felix and Mine's chat.

*IN CHAT WITH FELIX*

HAN:

Hi Yongbok are you busy?

YONGBOK:

Nope, what's up Quokka you okay?

HAN:

No, I'm so worried about Minho he's acting so different.

And I know Hyunjin Know's he won't even respond to me.                    

YONGBOK:

Do you know where Minho lives maybe you can go to him?

HAN:

Yes, I know where he lives that's a perfect idea, I'll get mom to take me thank you bestie <3

YONGBOK:

Anytime make sure to update me.

*OUT OF CHAT*

I get off my bed collecting my things and putting on something more appropriate and not my PJs I chuck on a pair of grey sweatpants and a yellow hoodie with White converses. I take a deep breath walking out of my room "mom can you take me to Minho's" I ask.

She nods "of course let me get my keys" she says going to her bedroom I go to the car sitting in the passenger seat. I see mom walking out "are you guys finally talking" she smiles I shook my head "I'm going to go talk to me it's eating me up Mom" I frown she starts the car/

*TIME SKIPPED*

We arrive at his house I get out of the car walking over to the front door I hesitate to knock my hands becoming shaky. I take a deep breath finally knocking on the door. "MINHO ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR" I hear a making my flinch after a minute the door opens reveling Minho, he's face was bruised; his lip was cut he covered his face "Han" he says quietly.

"Omg Minho what is she doing to you, why would she do this to you" I cry out Minho shuts the door dragging me to the front, He takes me in his arms hugging me "I'm sorry I tried to be strong, it's been like this since my parent's died" he sobs..

I hear a car door open "omg Minho baby" my mom cried out rushing over to us "who did this" She asked scanning Minho's face "My auntie" he sobs "oh fuck sacks Han get Minho in the car" She demands I help him in the back.

I sit next to him holding his hands still crying and shaking, the car was filled with silence Minho laying exhausted on the car window, I take small Glaces over at him. I break the silence again "wh-who else knows" I ask he turns to face me not making eye contact "Hyunjin and Changbin" He says "w-why didn't you tell me I'm your boyfriend" my eyes water again. "I was ashamed I'm sorry. where will I go" He breaks into tears "everyone's fucking dead I have no family, Han."

"No, you have my family they've taken you in like a son and we will figure it out together you can live with me we can get your things and you can stay with me; I have to tell dad though" I smile hugging him.

"I love you Han I really, really love you."