Where the fuck have you?

A/N: LONG CHAPTER TW: FIGHTING

My eyes flutter open, A small yawn escaping my mouth I open my eyes adjusting my eyes to the dim lighting of the sun trying to break in through my white curtains "Morning sleepy head" Minho smiles "what time is it" I ask rolling over looking at him scroll through Instagram "11:30am did you sleep well" He asks turning his phone off fixing my bed hair "yeah thank you for staying with me." I tiredly say still waking up from my deep, peaceful slumber. Minho chuckled pulling me into his body "your so cute Han" he says into my ear. *KNOCK, KNOCK* 

"Hi son, Oh you must be Minho it's a pleasure to meet you sorry I was in Busan I didn't fully meet you anyways you boys getting up anytime soon were going out for breakfast with Felix and His family so get up please were leaving at 12:45pm" My dad smiled with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"I have no clothes haha" Minho chuckled. "I might have some clothes follow me Minho" My dad said making a come here motion with his hands, Minho got up waving before closing the door.

I already miss his arms.

I got up from my warm bed in search for an outfit. 

Hmm this should do, Nice and simple yet Elligent.

I smile putting on my outfit staring at myself in the mirror.

*THE OUTFIT*

*MINHO'S POV*

*MINHO'S POV*

I step into Han's parents' room "so tell me about yourself Minho" Han's dad smiles going through his closet. "Well, I'm 18 I am in 12th grade; I have love Animals and want to become a vet once I graduate, and yeah I'm not the most interesting person what about you" I smile sitting on Han's parents' bed. "Well, I'm In-Ho Jisung but you can call me Ho, I'm the Ceo of Jisung finances, I am also a pretty non interesting person ha-ha so when did you meet my son" Ho laughed going through his designer belts.

"Well for a project in my class we go around the school and teach the year 8-10 classes I met Han while's I was teaching he had an Anxiety attack, so I stayed with him, got to know him than he went home, He invited me to dinner than I stayed over he doesn't like sleeping alone"  Ho signed sadly holding a pile of clothing "try this on, also Han yeah he's got social anxiety just be patient and gentle he's fragile thank you for being there for my son Mihno it means a lot for my wife and I we get so worried about him, I'll step out of the room while's  you get changed" Ho smiled taking his coffee leaving the room.

I frantically looked around at the clothing "fuck this guy has great taste" I said putting on the clothes.

*THE OUTFIT*

I take a look in the massive mirror situated in the walk-in closet nodding at myself

I grab a cologne putting a pump on my wrist and rolling it on my neck. then I stepped out of the room Ho was astonished "shit that looks good, Han is downstairs with Ty and My wife there's fresh homemade apple juice if you are thirsty were leaving in 10 mins" Ho smiled going into what seemed an office.

I made my way downstairs and saw Han and Ty running around with light stabbers laughing.

What a cutie.

"Having fun without me I see" I shake my head fake disappointed "Minhooo Hi" Ty runs up jumping on Minho "Hi Kiddo careful there" I smile hugging him than putting him down "Morning Minho well after noon how did you sleep" Dae smile drinking some apple juice "really well thank you" I bowed pouring some apple juice "MINHOOOO" Han ran hugging me "hi Han omg you look so cute" I was in awe looking at his outfit, he's perfectly wavy hair, Brown eyes that compliment his outfit and my favorite little squirrel smile, Han blushed sitting down next to Minho "I missed you" Han crossed his arms Dae just chuckled "you two are adorable" She smiled.

"Everyone ready to leave we are running late" Ho said coming down the hall "yes everybody in the care" Dae smiled.

*TIME SKIPPED*
"Hi Han" Felix smiled "Hello Felix" Han nodded.

"Shoot my headphones" Han cried out looking at his mom "oh honey it's okay we'll eat outside if that's okay with you guys" She apologetically said to Felix's parents. "Yeah, no problem plus it's a beautiful evening" Felix's mom smiled.  

Everyone sat down at a table, Felix was on his phone texting Hyunjin, Han was resting his head on my shoulder while's the parents were gossiping and laughing. "Okay what does everyone want to drink" Dae smiled looking at the drink menu "um Mom can I have just a water" Felix said to his mom "Han, Minho what would you two like" Dae smiled handing the drink menu over." 

"I'll get a Soju" I smiled taking out money from my wallet "chip into the cost" I smiled Dae shakes her head "not our treat for being amazing and just a good friend it's the least we can do" I smile putting the money back into my wallet "Han what would you like." Han looked out of it "want to go on a walk until food comes" I whisper into his ear he nods "Dae Han and I are going to go on a walk" Dae looks at Han signing "okay be safe Squirrel can you tell me what you want so I can order it" "u-um Gimbap and water please mom" Dae nods.

"want me to come" Felix's asks not talking his eyes off his phone "no you don't care about me so why would I want you to come" Han coldly says "excuse me" Felix finally looks up "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN WHEN I NEEDED YOU, OH WITH YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND I AM YOUR BESTFRIEND YOU PICKED HIM OVER ME" Han yells out crying I take his hand bowing apologetically than leaving the restaurant "sorry Minho" Han sobs I take his hands into my own leading us to a park bench under some trees decorated with pretty yellow fairy lights.

"it's okay Han, are you alright" I say hugging his small body "just over people choosing their boyfriends over me, I feel so alone" Han says bluntly. "they're not worth your time Han okay your so much more than them don't worry about them alright" I smile "thank you" Han smiles. 

"there's my favorite little smile" "I want to go home Minho" Han says looking away "I know Squirrel but we've got to have dinner first Than I'll take you home okay" "can you stay again" Han says looking up at the dim yellow fairy lights decorating the trees "I wish I could but we've got school and my Auntie wants me home, I can come to yours after school" I suggest "Okay Min" He says snuggling into me.

Cutie.