cheese cake

"Okay tickets booked" Mom smiled I jumped running to my room to grab my phone.

I opened my messages with Minho.
*IN CHAT WITH MINHO*

HAN: MINHO.

HAN: MINHO

HAN: MINHO

MINHO: Yes, Honey are you okay??!?!?!

HAN: yes, GUESS WHAT?!

MINHO: IT'S 5:30AM WHAT?!

HAN: mom booked tickets as a Suprise for my dad's 50th and you are invited we got our own suite.

MINHO: OH MY FUCKING GOD.

HAN: I know we have a week to spend there together!

MINHO: baby this is amazing! I can't wait to see you today.

baby?.

HAN: Baby?, I won't be in today sorry Min..

MINHO: SHIT sorry, why not?! :(.

HAN: it's okay I like baby, I feel ill and I haven't slept I forgot.. Kinda..

MINHO: HAN! naughty I'll come over after school and give you cuddles, I have to go bye Baby :)

HAN: BYEEEE Minnie!.

*OUT OF CHAT*

"I got you some medicine here take this to sooth your stomach." mom smiled handing me two tablets and a glass of iced water "thank you mom" I smile taking the medicine "so what about last night with Felix" She asks.

I put the glass on my nightstand "what happened you two were the best of friends" she asks Rubbing my back "he hasn't spoken to me in ages because of his boyfriend Hyunjin he completely forgot about me" My mom looked sad "aw honey, I hope you two can make up soon" She rubbed my back before leaving the room.

I took the medicine taking a sip of water which slightly turn my teeth from the coldness.

I checked my phone 7:10am time goes fast. "HANNN" I heard from my living room.

I ran down seeing Seungmin with four tiny boxes of cheesecake "Han hi how you feel, here you go." Seungmin smiled I walked over to him hugging him "thank you Seungmin I'm just tired I'll be okay thank you so much" I smiled breaking the hug Seungmin placed the cheesecake on the coffee table "I.N has been with Chan he told me and Felix yeah he's being a prick lately" Seungmin spoke up.

"I.N never told me" I looked down legs bouncing up and down from anxiety, Seungmin shook his head hugging me "it'll be okay we have each other, how's you and Minho" He asked.

I got up spilling my mouth for about 10 minutes about him.

*10 MINS LATER*

"Wow Han he better treat you well remember your last boyfriend Woonjin how he cheated and I beat him up, I will do the same to that fucker if he hurts my best friend" Seungmin smiled getting up hugging me "I have to go school starts soon I will text you during break I love you Han" Seungmin smiled "love you to" We broke the hug as he walked out.

"CHEESECAKE"