The Suprise PT 2

*HAN POV*

I started to overthink.

Was my outfit a good choice?

I look stupid fuck.

"Squirrel Minho's here honey come out" My mom smiled why was she dressed up?

I walked down the hall and saw my brother and dad dressed up fancy "where are you guys going" I itch my head puzzled "out for a business dinner" Dad choked "oh Minhooo" I saw wow he looked handsome as fuck "hi baby you ready oh theses are for you" Minho hands me a beautiful bouquet of white and pink roses "aww Min theses are pretty I'm sorry I didn't get you anything" I sighed Minho smiled kissing my cheek "you are my present let's go"

He said leading me out to his car opening the door for me "thanks my prince" I smiled getting into the car. the nerves eating me up from the inside "you ready for our date baby" Minho smiled starting up the car "where we are going, should I of grabbed my headphones incase" I said, Minho held the stirring wheel with one hand and messaged my thigh "going for a picnic I know how your social anxiety gets baby relax want to play some Lana Del Rey to ease that pretty little head of yours" Minho smiled.

*TIME SKIPPED*

"Minho, can I take my blind fold off now" "Not yet few more steps" he said holding my waist helping me to our destination. "You ready Hannie" I felt Minho hot breathe next to my ear sending small shivers down my spine "y-yeah" I stuttered he removed my blind fold "MINHO OH MY FUCKING GOD"

 "You ready Hannie" I felt Minho hot breathe next to my ear sending small shivers down my spine "y-yeah" I stuttered he removed my blind fold "MINHO OH MY FUCKING GOD"

"Sorry it's not much." I turned around pecking Minho's lips "it's perfect omg cheesecake you're the best Min" I smiled sitting on a fluffy cushion. "Let me cut you a slice of cheesecake" He smiled.

The date was everything I could have dreamed for we ate, talked about the most random of things, danced to music, and just enjoyed each other's company it is about 5:45pm and the suns setting creating beautiful ombre's of pinks, reds and oranges. "Baby fuck i dropped my phone can we go try find it please" Minho got up "oh of course are we going to pack up or?" "Leave it" Minho quickly responded I ran up to him holding his hand.

"Minho because- woah that's beautiful" I saw array of candles and fairy lights decorating the grass and trees. I saw Minho's face light up he quickened his pace taking me straight over to the decorated trees "Minho what is this" I asked confused.  

I saw my parents and friends come from behind trees "Minho what is this" Small waves of panic washing over me

I saw my parents and friends come from behind trees "Minho what is this" Small waves of panic washing over me. "Han Jisung  the first day I saw you I thought you were the most angelic, purest and cutest soul. After a while of getting to know each other, I just knew you were the one and I want to make it official I love you so much baby, Han will you be my boyfriend officially."

"SAY YES" I heard Felix call out, mom and dad were clapping, Ty was waving at Minho and I.

I was so shocked.

I like him so much, I love him!.

 "Minho YES A MILLION YES" I smiled hugging him occasionally pecking his red blushed cheeks "aww darling" he smiled kissing me passionately on the lips everyone cheering and clapping.

This day was perfect. 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE FINALLY BACK <3