parting ways

"Minho my mom messaged to go back our dinners here" Han said looking at his phone "Let's go" I smiled holding Han's hand and we walked swinging our in locked hands in the air. "Shit I forgot to order food" I panicked "it's okay the dishes are massive here you can share we with me I won't eat it all" Han suggested "you're a sweetheart Han" I smiled pinching his cheeks.

*HAN POV* 

We got to the table everyone was eating. "I-" I stuttered seeing everyone the whole restaurant packed with people, the loud chatter of all the people. Making me feel nauseous I looked at my dinner not having the appetite to eat it Minho was munching away "Hannie eat up" Minho speaks with Gimbap in his mouth, I take my chop sticks my hands struggling to pick the gimbap up because of the shaking. 

I bring the gimbap to my mouth, but it slips from my crop sticks, Minho saw me struggling grabbing a thick piece of Gimbap "here comes the airplane" He says making zooming noises before bringing it up to my mouth "yummy" I say mouth full of mood. 

After we finished up our Meals leaving me in a food coma after only eating four pieces I was stuffed, I felt like my stomach was about to explode. "How were dinner boys" My dad asked staring at the empty plate in-between Minho and I "It was very lovely thank you Ho" Minho slightly bowed, I gave the thumbs up Making my dad laugh at my silliness. Ty was playing Minecraft with Felix on their phones.

This evening was very lovely it was 8:45pm everyone was saying their goodbyes Including me and Minho since Minho's aunt came to pick him up since we have classes tomorrow.

"I don't want you to leave Min" I cry out holding his waist like my life depended on it, "Hannie I have to well see each other tomorrow don't forget" He laughed Making me shake my head "no it's too far away can't you convince your aunt to stay again" I look up with a frown on my face.

"Hannie I can't I'm sorry I'll come over after school I have to go, she's going to get pissed, Bye Hannie" Minho smiles planting a warm kiss on my forehead. I hide my face in his chest one last time before letting him go, He gave me one more kiss on my forehead than walked across the parking lot.

I saw his aunt and him yelling well what it seemed like, they were fighting I turned my head to the right puzzled by what was happening Infront of me I shook my head walking over to my parents' car seeing Ty asleep in the back seat.

Felix rolled his eyes at me getting into his car "asshole" I said to myself hoping into the car.

I already miss him.