Like me?

A/N: I AM BACK I'VE BEEN SICK I AM SO SORRY HERE A DOUBLE UPDATE X

I spent the day in bed listening to Lana Del Rey hugging my pillow I shed my tears on, Mom and I had an intense game of monopoly where I lost and flipped the board in a fit of rage resulting in a not so epic pack up session scoping the white fluffy rub for the small silver monopoly, took me 40 minutes but I found them.

 I ate two massive slices of cheesecake, today has been eventful Oh and Minho and I talked for an hour during his study periods. He's coming over after school to give me cuddles since I am in desperate need of his warmth and hugs at this very moment.

*TIME SKIPPED*

*MINHO POV*

School finally finished I saw Ty across the road holding a massive piece of paper I walked across the road making sure to watch out for traffic "Hi Ty What's that in your hand budy" I smiled Ty turned hugging me instantly "it's a squirrel I made it for Han he unwell" He smiled showing me I clapped in congratulations "wow little da Vinci" I smiled scuffling his hair.

"You coming to see Han tonight" He smiled clinging to my arm I nodded making him jump up and down "Hi Ty darling" Dae said smiling "hello Minho how are you" She smiled adjusting her pink sweater "very slow day hah how are you, how's Han" I smiled holding Ty's small cold hands, "he's okay he's been sleeping most the day want us to take you home" She offered "you sure I was just going to walk" I suggested Dae nodded her head pulling me over to the car "Nope that's a 30 minute walk we insist and also anyone want hot chocolate it's freezing" Dae smiled helping Ty into the car "oh my son is so creative" she kissed Ty.

I got into the front seat putting my school bag in-between my legs.

"Mommy can we maybe get Mc D I want nuggies" Ty clapped "honey I don't have my card on me sorry baby" Dae frowned "On me I can pay if that's okay Dae, I could go with a milkshake, and I'll get Han a cheeseburger" I smiled getting out my black leather wallet "thank you I will pay you back" Dae smiled turning into mac Donalds drive through."

"Hi welcome to mac Donalds what can I get for you."

"Hi, can I please have a 10 pack of chicken nuggets with an apple juice, a small cheeseburger meal with coke as the drink and a large vanilla thick shake please." 

I smiled reading out my order.

"That'll be 23.95 drive through." 

"Thanks Minho" Ty smiled, "anytime kiddo" I smiled "we can finally have peace and quiet for couple hours Han has nonstop been talking about you Minho he really does like you hah" Dae laughed.

Like me?... Han likes me?