Christmas present Pt 2

A/N: My memory is so bad I rarely remember the plot for this story, Butttt this story unfortunately is coming to an end.. This will be a short chapter buttt I am working on other books and I don't want to drag this out but yeah.

It's time this book moves on.

Should I add a second book to this?

Make sure to check out my other books <3

Enjoy <3

-E

 Minho Pov

"A NEW PHONE" Han screamed rushing over to his parents attacking them in a thankful and loving hug.

"Haha it was dad's idea since you're getting older, we decided to give you the newest phone since you had my hand me down" His mom smiled rubbing his sons back.

"THANK YOU" He jumped up and down smiling.

it was the cutest thing ever.

Flashback

"Do you think he'll like this Hyunjin?"

"Han will love it Minho" Hyunjin smiled patting my back.

End of flash back

"My turn" I say getting a Jewlery box from under the tree.

"Han come here" I said he quickly stumbled over all the wrapping paper.

"What is it Min" he says looking down at the box.

"You've made me so happy Han, so, so unimaginably happy and with the blessing of your parents" I said opening the box presenting a promise ring.

Han's eyes slowly started to water.

"Hannie, will you take this promise ring." I speak.

"Yes, yes Minnie a Million yeses" He cried out hugging me lovely.

Christmas was so special, I spent it with the most amazing people, my new family.

Life was great I had the most amazing boy in my life.

"I love you Hannie"

"I love you Min"