can you stay the night?

*THIRD PERSON*

"There you two are I thought you two died" Han's mom dramatically said, Wiping away her invisible sweat "sorry Han and I were talking he fell asleep so I had to carry him" Minho smiles holding sleeping Han in his arms "thank you for taking care of him let me help you get him into the car" Han's mom smiled opening her BMW Ty jumped in playing with a big stick he found at the playground, Han's mom helped Minho get Han in the car, Minho sat in the middle between Ty and Han "that's a cool stick Ty" Minho complimented, Ty pretended to stab Minho making minho pretend die "you boys let Han sleep shhh" Han's mom laughed looking through the review mirror "he's so peaceful when he sleep" Minho smiles moving a piece of hair out of Han's face.

*TIME SKIPPED/8:45pm*

"Mommy when's daddy home." Ty asked playing with his remote-control car "he'll be home tomorrow night he's in Busan for business baby, it was urgent." "okay mommy Minho play with me please" Ty smiles handing the remote control of the car over to Minho, who was stroking Han's brunet locks. "sure" Minho smiled getting off the white leather couch. Han got up staring at the Tv tiredly "Han you look silly" Ty giggled at Han's bed hair. "Minho can you stay the night please" Han quietly and sluggishly spoke because he only just woke up "I think you have to ask your mother Han" Minho smiled softly "m-mom" Han looked over at his mom who was sipping read wine "yes Squirrel" She smiles putting her wine class down on the wooden coffee table.

"Can Minho stay the night please" Han looks snuggling into the heated blanket that was laying over him "of course darling is that okay with your Parent's Minho honey?" "y-yeah it's okay does anyone want a cheese platter" he said changing the subject "omg I am a sucker for cheese platters Minho dear" Han's mom smiled Ty clapped his hands nodding his head "careful you don't want your head to fall off Ty" Minho laughed "Han want me to get you anything" Minho smiled Han just shook his head laying back down.

*WHAT MINHO MADE*

"here you go dig in everyone" Minho smiled placing the two wooden cutting boards full of assorts of cheese, fruit, meats and biscuits onto the coffee table "wow this looks amazing Minho when did you learn to make this" Han's mom smiled taking some...

"here you go dig in everyone" Minho smiled placing the two wooden cutting boards full of assorts of cheese, fruit, meats and biscuits onto the coffee table "wow this looks amazing Minho when did you learn to make this" Han's mom smiled taking some salami and cheese "my mom taught me a few years ago, Cooking has been one of my hobbies since I was 11" Minho smiled eating some red grapes, Han was staring at the wall in his own world drifting in and out of sleep.

While's Ty was playing with his hot wheels and eating the small blocks of cheese. 

"Hannie you okay want to go to bed you look exhausted" Minho looked over at the younger boy with soft eyes "mhm" Han tiredly. let out "you want to take some with you Minho" Han's mom asked munching on some cheese and salami "no it's okay Miss I'm stuffed from dinner but thank you very much" "oh dear you can call me Dae-Ho, Dae for short" Dae smiled "alright come on sleepy head let's get you to bed" Minho smiled carrying Han bride style "nighty night Minho and Han" Ty waved smiling with crumbs all over his shirt "night kiddo" Minho smiled.