Banana pancakes

Minho pov

I've found a natural.

Drug for all of my.

 panic, and anxiety and anger.

It's his voice.

It's him.

Han and I couldn't sleep last night we stayed up taking and cuddling.

Just being in each other's presences, it was 7:45am and I decided to go make everyone breakfast.

"Where you are going Minnie" Han said getting off my chest as I was getting up.

"Making some breakfast for everyone get some sleep I'll come get you when it's ready okay darling" I said caressing his face gently.

Han didn't respond and just nodded rolling onto his side cuddling the pillow I was just laying on.

I walked out the room towards the kitchen, I grabbed ingredients out for Banana pancakes.

HAN POV

I didn't want to sleep I just stared at the wall with a small smile, I really love him.

So, fucking much I repeated in my head.

Everything's better when I am with him, everything has been better with him.

I put on Minho's hoodie than walked too the kitchen.

My nose was hit with a sweet scent of banana and pancakes with maple syrup.

"Minho what you are making" I said sitting at the breakfast bench.

"Banana pancakes" Minho said flipping perfectly circular pancakes.

"you're so beautiful Min" I smile admiring my beautifully handsome boyfriend, his messy black hair. his sleepy cat like face beautiful.

Minho placed four fluffy banana pancakes onto a plate handing it to me with a bottle of maple syrup.

"Here you go my handsome little squirrel eat up you need your energy" Minho smiled kissing my cheek.

"Are you going to eat" I said taking a bite of pancake.

"I'm not really hungry at the moment I made some for myself in case I get hungry, omg your cheeks puff up like a squirrel when you eat" Minho smiled poking my cheek.

"Stop it" I laughed lightly choking on pancakes.

I let out some small coughs.

"Oh, Hannie be careful" Minho said quickly pouring me a glass of fresh orange juice, 
"here" he said handing it to me.

I drank the orange juice still letting out small coughs, then taking another small bite on pancake.