introduction

the bell rang I put my headphones on blasting Lana del Ray trying to block out the ear retching sounds of my class, one by one student's began pouring into the room sitting in their destinated seat's making me feel more and more claustrophobic and the air becoming denser I looked at Seungmin with uncomfortable eyes. Seungmin didn't pay attention instead was eyeing four senior boys in the corner next to the door to my class "hello Miss were here to substitute your class for a project were working on well Minho and I will be" Changbin spoke smiling in Seungmin's direction I was too busy staring out the clock wishing time would go faster.

But it only slowed "yes come in boys, Class Lee-Know and Changbin will be teaching instead of me today for a year 12 project thank you boys you may take over" Minho rolled his eyes "it's Minho anyways here the sheet you just tick the criteria's on how we do in each section if that makes sense I guess." he harshfully handed the sheet to the teacher "so let's introduce each other" Changbin smiled "I am  Seo Changbin I am 18 and 12th grade I am seen in the school gym a lot I am also a part of the Seoul boxing team" Minho stepped from the side "Hello I am Lee Min-ho but you can and will address me as Minho I am 18 and same with changbin 12th grade and that's all you will know about me, let's go around the room say your name, age and one thing about you" He said.

Fuck my hands began to sweat, Seungmin moved his chair closer to me grabbing my shaky hands "you don't have to speak I will speak for you Hannie okay" He comforted me. everyone said their names, ages and a fact about them it was now Seungmin and I left.

"Hi i am Seungmin well my full name is Kim Seung min I am 17 and in 10th grade I enjoy being a pain in the ass" "Seungmin language" our teacher spoke causing the class to chuckle to themselves. "My apologies miss." "And last but not least you squirrel boy" Minho spoke causing everyone to look at me Seungmin held me close "so this is Han Ji Sung he likes to go by Han he's 16 from 10th grade and he loves music and Lana Del Rey" Seungmin spoke.

"It would have been better if Han spoke for himself thank you Seungmin, Han next time don't let your friend speak for you okay, but Lana Del Rey is amazing artist" He smiled his tone of voice softened. 

"u-uh can I speak to you outside p-please Ch-changbin and M-Minho" I spoke not making eye contact "sure class we won't be a minute in the meantime split into groups of threes and do this work sheet we won't be long" Changbin bowed leaving the class. "sorry" I spoke fidgeting with my hands I took my headphones off Looking up at Minho.

"I-I have social anxiety I can't do." My voice became shakey, my chest got tight... 

Fuck I'm having a mini anxiety attack infront of them.

What an embarrassment Han.