blessing

*HAN POV*

A/N: I'M BACK SORRY STUFFS BEEN REALLY ROUGH BUT HERES A CHAPTER, I TRY UPDATE EVERY 1-3 DAYS X

"I like you to Minho" Tears rolling down my face I wasn't sad I was so happy.. so, so happy "Aww Han wipe them tears it's okay baby your safe now I am here now" Minho hugged me tears escaping my eyes more and more salty tears rolling down my face.

"I'm such a mess fuck" I said wiping my tears.

"you're not a mess it's okay to be happy Han" Minho smiled. There was a knock at my door than it opened, my dad smiling with a big box "oh Han are you okay" He came in putting them box down rushing over to me "yes I am I'm happy don't worry dad how are you" I smile wiping my face "oh you scared me Squirrel I am okay I got you a cheese cake, Ty wanted chocolate cake so I got you a whole cake of cheese cake, Hi Minho how are you" My dad smiled at him "I'm good thank you, may I talk to you outside if that's okay" Minho smiled My dad nodded walking out the room leaving me alone.

*MINHO POV*

"Everything okay, why was my son crying" Ho said crossing his arms "Oh nothing bad I promise I um like him, And I was asking for your blessing to allow me to ask him to be my boyfriend I wants to plan a surprise a small one since of his anxiety" I smile, Ho pulls me in to a hug "of course my boy, Han has been so happy since you came into his life he's moods gone up, he comes out of his room now, My wife and I will help you plan something small oh I know Han loves Manga maybe take him out shopping if he's up to it since of his anxiety and ask him out somewhere pretty" Ho said smiling.

"There's theses really pretty gardens like a block away from my house maybe there it's so pretty and the sunset and views are to die for I can send you the location of it" I smile Ho nodded "Thank you for telling me I have some work to do but We can organize this tomorrow."  

"That would be amazing thank you" I bowed walking in Han's room seeing him hug a big stuffed animal of a squirrel" "Min your back I missed you" He pouted his cheeks puffing up like a squirrel my heart fluttering at his cuteness. "Yes, baby now want some cheesecake I can go cut you a slice since knowing you, you'll eat the entire thing" Han got up wrapping his arms around my neck "me want kiss" he said I leaned in connecting our lips quickly before taking the big white box of cheese to the kitchen.