Need to leave, want to go.

A/N: Hi I am back for a brief moment I'm trying to have a break, but I really want to write I have no idea where this story is going, I want it to be happy, chaotic, dramatic with two c's and just a fun story there will be little sad parts, but I want this story to be joyful to read.

 Since I am so used to writing sad stories this is really out of my comfort zone so sorry if this story gets bad. I am trying my best but thank you so fucking much for liking or just wanting more uploads it gives me motivation and I am so happy I though my stories were going to be one big flop, No one would read but I WAS WRONGGGG.

I also want to try make my chapters 500-1000 words if I can I know my chapters have been short lately I haven't really got motivation to keep writing so I will try my best.

Also, Han's anxiety and home life is going to take a turn so be prepared x

HERE YOU GO WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER OF SOCIAL ANXIETY

HAN'S POV

TW: PANIC ATTACKS 

We all got a booth near the playground, Which I really wanted to play on but I'm too old.

"Wow this place is fucking packed today" Hyunjin said staring at all the families and couples sitting in booth eating or talking.

"Han, you going to be okay" Minho asked since my body language changed drastically.

I nodded.

I didn't want to ruin everyone's time, so I just have to suck it up even though it's hard, I normally am able to block out noise with my headphones and zone out, but I haven't been using them..

"What do you guys want I'll pay since I am basically the oldest" Chan said. getting his wallet out.

"HAPPY FUCKING MEAL BITCH WITH APPLE JUICE AND A FUCKING TOY" Seungmin said making everyone laugh except me.

Everyone told their orders to Chan he went with I.N and Changbin to ordering station. 

My arms and legs started to shake the fucking people kept increasing families after families with loud as fuck kids that bounce off the walls and run around like wild zoo animals kept coming it making me feel more and more claustrophobic.

Minho put his hand on my thigh reassuring me which wasn't helping me.

I needed to leave.

I wanted to go.

I wanted to escape.

"Min I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a bit" I said quickly going to the bathrooms.

Omg peace at the last the bathrooms where empty I quickly ducked into a stall sitting on the floor. It was becoming more and more challenging to breathe the air felt so thin I couldn't get enough into my lungs, I felt like I was suffocating.  

"Han you in here our foods here" I heard a voice.

"Be out in a minute" I said my voice all shaky on the verge of breaking down.

MINHOS POV

"He said he'll be out in a minute" I.N said.

"What was his voice like I.N" I said staring into his eyes.

"It was shaky kind of" he said.

FUCK HE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK. 

"Guy, we need to get home he's having a panic attack bring the car as close as you can" I said rushing to the bathrooms.

"Hannie, Hannie it's me" I said calmly I heard quick inhaling and exhaling.

"M-min-I can-Can't-Breath-breathe" Han said hyperventilating.