fresh start

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!, also long chapter since I can't update for a few days <333

*HAN POV*

We all decided to have sushi for dinner, Ty and Minho were building Lego it was a massive red Ferrieri, Mom and dad were cooking the sushi and I was sitting scrolling through Insta when Felix texted me.

*IN CHAT* 

FELIX: 

BITCH WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN UPDATE!

HAN:

 Idk if I can it's really fucked Felix, I'll wait for Minho to give me permission but all I can say he's living with me now.. Maybe Hyunjin can tell you <3

FELIX: 

FUCK, Is Minho okay?

HAN:

He seems it, I know he's not though.. I gtg see you tomorrow want to go for Coffee's and cakes with the gang?.. 

FELIX: 

FUCK YEAH IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE ALL HUNG OUT WAIT WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A SLEEP OVER AT MINE!!! MAKING A GC RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU BE SAFE <3

*OUT OF CHAT*

Felix you crazy Fuck, I said in my head chuckling to myself "Squirrel look at the car" ty smiled showing the half-built car "omg that's so cool Ty" I smiled ruffling his hair. "Minho built most of it he's really good Han" Ty smiled making Minho chuckle "you have quite the vocabulary for an eight-year-old Ty" Minho smiled. 

"KIDS DINNER" Mum yelled we all rushed to the table like we haven't been fed in days. "How's your Lego going Ty" Mum smiled putting different varieties of sushi onto the center of the breakfast table "really good Minho helped" Ty smiled hugging Minho, "aw you're so good with him Minho" Dad smiled sitting down handling out chop sticks.

"Also, Minho were going to get your stuff after dinner if that's okay" Mum said putting samon sushi on her plate, Minho nodded grabbing the soy sauce "Hannie can you get me two chicken sushi's please" Ty requested "of course can I have your plate" I smiled placing two big pieces of Sushi on his plate "here with extra chicken" I smiled.

"YOUR THE BEST" Ty jumped and yelled loudly.

-TIME SKIPPED 

Minho and I washed up and did the dishes, I grabbed Minho's hands "are you going to be okay do you want me to come with Min" I asked looking into his beautiful brown eyes, Minho unleashed his hands from mine cupping my face "yes Darling your dad will look after me, I might bring you home some cheese cake also does Ty have a favorite dessert and your mom" he asks.

"Ty loves Chocolate cake and Mom c she really loves Vanilla bean cake" I smiled kissing Minho's nose. "You ready to go Min" My dad asked holding the car keys "Yep see you soon Han" He smiled kissing my lips "be safe" I waved watching them walk out the door.

*MINHO'S POV*

"My Auntie shouldn't be home he normally goes drinking at this time" I say putting in my address into the gps in the car "Okay want me to come in with you" Ho asked, "yes please there a lot to get, also if it's okay can we stop by a convenience store so we can get desserts" Ho smiled nodding.