First time 18+

A/N: I'm back so sorry I've been gone things at home are really bad at the moment and i've had no motivation to write <3

Also, this chapter is really rushed, and I haven't edited or spelt checked it I am terribly sorry my writing has been super rushed and shit I will try improve.

 xx also my uploading is going to be all over the place for the rest of August I am so busy, and things aren't great September will be better thanks xx.

TW: SMUT x 

"As you wish baby boy" I say lining my dick up at Han's entrance slowly inserting my dick slowly not to hurt him "a-ah" he moans out quietly I stayed still waiting for him to adjust, waiting for his okay signal so I can move. 

"M-move please slowly" he said I thrushes in and out slowly. Earning another small moan from Han I slowly picked up the pace holding his small waist. "a-ah" He moaned collapsing into the pillow his arms giving up "I just started baby and your already wrecked" I chuckled thrusting faster "shit it's so fucking good ah Minho."  Han moaned his legs starting to shake a little.

I thrush deeper hitting his prostate. Again, and again. Hi legs shaking even more "I'm omg ah I feel my stomach" Han cried I instantly knowing he's about to cum "cum baby boy" I thrush hitting his prostate one last time resulting in Han hitting his Orgasm soon after I hit mine, he laid down still a little shaky "sorry Was I too rough" I patted Han his face flushed "n-no you did wow that was good" Han smiled tiredly.

"We should wash up let me help you up" I smile putting on my pants helping Han into some clothes in case of his parents I pick him up bridal style walking to the bathroom across the hall. I sit Han down next to the shower running it "I'll be back I'm just going to get some Pj's for you okay Hannie do you need anything when I'm in your room" I ask looking at my sleepy Boyfriend He tiredly Shaked his head I smiled kissing his head before walking out.

*HAN POV*

I lay against the wall watching the steam escape the top of the shower, I love him so much I smile thinking about our steamy session it was very quick because I've never had any intimate scenes, I love how he respected me and went slowly. "Baby I am back I got some of your dads Pjs since I thought I was going home I found cute squirrel Pj's ready to shower baby do you want me to join you and wash you since your tired than we can cuddle in bed and watch movies we can miss school tomorrow I can talk to your mom and dad" he smiled placing the Pjs onto the cabinet I get up hugging him "I am so lucky" I smile looking up interlocking my lips with his.

-35 mins later

Minho fell asleep during our fourth episode of death note I softly messaged his head, staring down at my sleeping boyfriend he's the cutest boy ever.

"I'm so lucky."