Trip?

The drive home was quiet, we arrived home Mom carrying Ty in "night mom, night dad" I wave "night squirrel sleep well" Dad smiled hugging me, Mom kissed my cheek smiling at me.

I arrive in my room changing into black shorts and a black adidas hoodie that was way too big for me, I sit at my white wooden desk staring at my wall decorated in Polaroids of my friends and family. Staring at a specific one of Felix and I hugging, rolling my eyes I take the photo down throwing it into a small trashcan situated next to my desk..

I grab my phone out scrolling through it for what seemed only a few minutes turns out I was scrolling for three hours I glance at the top of my phone where the time is "12:30am, where the fuck did the time go" I itched my head, I Turn my phone of going over to my bed sitting down yawning I put my alarm on for 7:15am and place my phone on charge.

Time to sleep. 

2:30am

....

3:35am

....

4:15am

I stay staring at the wall, eyes sore desperately wanting to shut.

I roll over getting my phone off charge staring at the countless notifications of images (probably memes) Being sent in a gc I'm in with I.N, Seungmin and Felix rolling my eyes I open my phone going into messages.

*IN CHAT WITH SEUNGMIN*

SEUNGMIN: HAN! I texted you five times where did you go with Minho, I was so worried, I texted Felix and I.N clueless fucks also had no idea.

HAN: sorry I had a anxiety attack Minho helped me, he came for dinner than slept over my parents adore him.

I smile at my phone, an image of Minho popping into my head.

SEUNGMIN: HAN! omg your alive, also don't ask why I'm up Changbin and I are playing an intense game of cup pong on game pigeon, you like him?.

HAN: maybe.. I'm scared though.

SEUNGMIN: Want me to talk to him today for you?

HAN: yeah, I might not be in today I haven't slept, and I feel anxiously nauseous.

SEUNGMIN: okay Quokka I'll bring you some Cheesecake on the way to school x I have to go I love you Quokka.

HAN: I love you to Seungie <3.

*OUT OF CHAT*

I turn my phone off going over to my wardrobe getting a pair of black leggings out taking my shorts off and putting them on, I walk down into my kitchen to grab a class of water to my surprise I see my mom sitting there on her MacBook. "Sweetie why are you up its 5am" My mom worriedly asks closing her Mac 45 degrees. 

"I can't sleep I feel ill can I please stay home today mom" I beg mom nods going back to her laptop "want me to get you some medicine and a heat pack" she asks "no I'll be okay what you up to mom" I say walking behind her seeing a beautiful tropical island. "Since your dad's 50th is coming up I thought maybe us four can go on a holiday for a week to Hawaii It's a month away"

My eyes open wide "OMG YES" I yell instantly covering my mouth from the noise "can Minho come please mom" I beg shaking her slightly "I'll see" She nods checking the prices. "6000$ really that's not that bad do you and Minho want to share a room together" My mom winked.

"s-sure" I stutter.