Bruises

TW: abuse

It's the next day, Minho and I didn't end up going to school my parents have been really nice and allowed us to stay home we had the house. "Baby I need to go to my auntie's I'll see you at school tomorrow" Minho signs getting up me being the clingy fuck I am wasn't allowing him to go  "no stay please Min, Stay with me" I sadly say Minho kissing my cheek "Baby she's going to get mad and ground me I promise we can face time when I get home okay I love you Quokka" Minho smiles interlocking our lips "I love you to Min get home safe" I smiled walking him out the house Minho looked back smiling than walked off.

*MINHO'S POV*

I'm really dreading leaving my auntie's going to be pissed hopefully she isn't home. 

Finally making it to my auntie's house I slowly step inside locking the door behind me I take my shoes off putting them neatly on the shoe rack "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE CUNT" My auntie screams from the kitchen.

Fuck she heard me.

"With Han sorry I didn't realize the time" I said going into the kitchen, my auntie walked over a few inches away from me. "SLUTTING AROUND LIKE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO HUH" She screamed making me flinch slightly I shook my head unable to speak scared for what's next a massive sharp pain appeared on my cheek.. She slapped me.

I just stood there frozen I couldn't defend myself.. So cowardly of me.

"AW has the little fuck gone quiet" My auntie mocked shoving me into the small dining table.

"stop it" I managed to say, another slap on my cheek "DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO YOU STUPID WORTHLESS FUCK" She screamed.  Before I could respond I was met in contact with her fist knocking me onto the floor. More and more punches were planted on my body. 

I just laid there helplessly waiting for the beating to be over.

After seven more punches she walked off slamming a door behind her, Small salty tears escaping my eyes as I laid there bleeding and bruised.

___________________________________

NEXT DAY!

I was awoken by a massive smash I got off the kitchen tiles following the smashing it was coming from my room, I slowly peaked and saw my laptop getting smashed with a hammer. I watched as pieces of glass and keyboard flew across my room. I shook my head leaving the house still in clothes from yesterday's date, I decided to stop by a clothing store and pick up some clothes.. 

I forgot to message or call Han back, but I couldn't, I'm sorry Han..

*HAN POV*

I stayed up all night waiting for Minho to respond my mind flooding with negative thoughts of him leaving or using me, unable to settle down my anxiety I walk out to the kitchen seeing my mom cooking waffles I walk up to her hugging her "squirrel you okay" she calmly asks hugging me back. I just nodded in the hug breaking it.

"Minho hasn't texted since he left, and I'm just worried that's all" I say sitting at the dining table next to Ty who was playing Minecraft on his iPad and eating strawberries. "Maybe he's busy honey you'll see him at school" Mom smiled placing waffles onto plates. 

I'm so worried Minho.