on top of him by the fireplace 18+

Tw: Smut and degrading

Han Pov

It's the festive Season, Australia isn't as big on Christmas tradition as any other parts of the world, Minho and I just finished decorating the living room since Ty, dad and mom are out getting the Christmas tree, which is a two-hour drive from here, so they'll be gone for a while.

"Baby, should we put some garland around the fireplace or leave it" Minho said holding a long piece of garland.

"Hm yeah the fireplace is really plan I might light it get into the wintery spirit even though it's summer here in Australia" I smile hanging up tinsel around the door frame of the living room.

"I'll light it once I've hung the garland." Minho said prepping the fireplace.

"Oh, I want to let him unwrap me ooo, get on top of him by the fireplace" I quietly sung fixing the tinsel making sure it's centered and wasn't going to fall.

"Oh, do you just" Minho said picking me up bridal style placing me on the wooden floor in front of the fireplace hoving over me.

"Min, we need to finish deco-" I was cut off by his lips attacking my neck.

"Ugh" I groaned trying to suppress my moans.

"I just kissed you and your already moaning fuck" he said on my neck, his hot breath brushing against my neck sending shockwaves of goose bumps down my body.

Grabbing his hips I roll us over, so I was sitting on his lap, feeling Minho's erection. against mine.

"Someone's hard" Minho smirked.

"I could say the say" I smirk slowly grinding my dick against his.

"s-shi since when were you a top" Minho moaned.

"Get used to it fuck" I moaned throwing my head back from the friction.

"Can we remove theses pants" Minho said pushing me off getting up onto his feet removing his clothes.

"I want to ride you" I said slowly removing me shorts.

We removed our clothes Minho laying back on the floor as I hop on him his dick resting below my entrance.

"Let me prep you" Minho said shoving two fingers into his mouth.

"No, I'll get used to it" I said holding his dick at my hole.

"That is going to hurt baby you can't take 8 inches without lube baby your ass hole will literally rip" Minho laughed.

"Eh shut up" I said slowly sinking down on his dick feeling my hole hurt from the forceful stretching, thinking I was already fucking stretched from yesterday's ordeal guess I was wrong.

I slowly took him in allowing myself to adjust than slowly begin to bounce onto his dick, Minho harsh fully holding onto my waist.

"Ah fuck" I moaned speeding my bouncing up, Minho also helping me by holding my waist.

"Yes, fuck bounce on that fucking dick you slut" he said.

Slut? Fuck why did that turn me on.

I thought to myself.

"Keep fucking bouncing" He demanded.

The heat from the fire, the twinkling lights the atmosphere was beautiful.

The love of my life and I sharing a steamy moment.

Beautiful