Protector

*HAN POV*

The rest of class Minho and I spent in the studying area talking about all sorts of things from music, to animals I at one point wanted to get to know more about his family but he completely shut me out I guess he's sensitive about that topic. "Are you okay Minho you look really tense?"

I quietly asked looking at him with concerned eyes he looked back and me our eyes met I felt like I was in a trance he was hypnotizing me with his beautiful eyes.

Han he's a player don't get close to him he'll use you.

Stupid Han falling into his trap.

ha-ha he doesn't like you he thinks your easy prey.

My head became a roller-coaster the unwanted thoughts eating at me like I'm a piece of meat. "Han, you zoned out you okay" I felt a tap on my shoulder "shit sorry" I flinched a little meeting back with his eyes. A small squirrel like smile formed on my lips causing Minho to laugh. "I thought you were a heartless fuck Minho I think I-I was wrong" I said break the eye contact taking my headphones off my neck putting them onto the coffee table. 

"I am a heartless fuck Han something inside of me is telling me to protect you at all costs, you're a delicate soul that needs protecting" He bluntly said no emotion in his voice. "Oh, I don't need protecting I'm capable of protecting myself Minho but thank you" A smile formed on my lips.

"I will protect you Han you have no choice I don't want to see you anxious like I did in class or whenever I see you it hurts me seeing you so vulnerable, seeing your mom coming to get you because of your anxiety I want to fix it, make it easier, I want to hold your hands, be your shoulder to cry on." He held my hand facing me with a smile. 

His smile was so adorable I wanted to grab his cheeks and squeeze them. "Oh, I didn't know you felt that way sorry I make you feel that way." "No Han don't apologize for something you can't control never apologize for something you can't control okay class is about to end do you want to stay in here or do you want me to drop you off with Felix, I/N and Seungmin" Minho asked letting go of my hands.

Making my hands feel empty "um I want to go h-home" I said looking out the window seeing all the students leaving their classes to go to break "alrighty let's go to the office" Minho smiled getting my headphones placing them over my ears being extra careful of my earrings "those are very pretty Han" He smiled fixing my hair "t-thank you" I couldn't help but blush he grabbed my right hand walking me out of the studying room.

The halls were filled with students running around, throwing balls and putting stuff into their lockers. I moved closer to Minho he saw and held me closer. "Thank you" I mouthed looking up at him he just smiled and nodded. We eventually arrived at the office "hello Han, and Lee-know how may I help you boys today" The office lady spoke "Hi Miss Daisy um c-can I please call my mom" I asked Miss Daisy nodded with a smile "you okay Han is it your anxiety again" She asked I nodded going to the phone "aww poor boy, thanks for looking after him he's very fragile" Miss Daisy thanked Lee-Know with a bright smile.

Miss Daisy is like my school mom she's been super supportive and was one of the reasons why I got diagnosed with social anxiety she saw all my signs, if things get too overwhelming, she lets me sit in her office sometimes she goes and gets me cheesecake. 

"it's no problem Miss Daisy may I stay with Han until he's done with his call" "of course go into my office he's in there" "thanks Miss"

*ON CALL WITH MY MOM*

HAN: mom please come and get me I can't be here *sobs*

MOM: oh baby I'll come get you, want me to say you have an appointment? 

HAN: yes please thank you m-mom see you soon.

MOM: stay with Seungmin or Miss Daisy I'll be there soon Squirrel.

HAN: Bye mom I love you. 

*CALL ENDED*