CH.4

They were three earth days away from reaching the moon and an emergency single diverge their course and whispers of the bots they pick up have course excitement to travel to Bumblebee. Arriving at the cargo hold as clatter of noise has Bee wincing as his tightly tuck sound sensory horns ring, coursing Bumblebee to adjust the setting. Dodging around crew members as they gather tools for the ships and helping one not to fall face first with their load with a wide eyed vehicon. When they came into sight Bee could not believe his optics as he saw Windblade, Drift, Slipstream and Jetstorm. What he could not truly believe is seeing a minibot feme. She was as close to a Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic 1938 with her colours of vermillion and ultramarine and a whole frame tattoo of a space bridge. It been so long now, she has crutches to help her walk. As his team goes to welcome the others back. She approaches him with a large smile as her legs shuffle. His spark feeling large and bright inside. Once the distances close her stubby servos cups his face. If it's a treasure. As her yellow eyes glow and her smile never leaves "hello my little bee." She whispers.

"Hello Muddy" his voice nearly going static.

Optimus seeing one of the few of the oldest cybertrons interact with Bumblebee with such familiarity is not unusual. It was unusual with how clam Bumblebee is. Normally his doors would be showing signs of excitement or annoyances with their constant movement. He can make out the glances that the two were receiving from the others as they whisper among themselves. Approaching towards this famous feme and Bee felt intruding however protocols must be followed.

"Hello I am Optimus Prime" Giving a bow towards them "and we were not expecting seeing a ship this far out. What happen to course for you to ask for rescue?"

"I am Voyager and I am an explorer. I have been studying the random ground bridge portals when one of them I was studying spat out whole lot arrows piercing my ship and damaging the integrity of it. As for my two companions they happen to be where the moon Incipient would be or had been and was thrown my way just a couple of hours before you picked us up." She replies with her soothing voice.

Drift steps forward pausing as his voice crackle. His hesitation on what he was about to speak about have Optimus Prime weary. "She is speaking the truth. We picked up a distress signal after having handed over an escapee only to have a portal open in front of us. Unable to stop in time we flew in. The Portal bend as if there were two of them together before finding ourselves heading straight too her ship."

Acree steps forward as her eye bore into Voyager "What I want to know is how do you know Lieutenant Bumblebee?"

She gives a warm smile "before he joins the Autobots course. I was his designated guardian."

The group fidget with the news.

Smokescreen interjects "So you taught Bumblebee?"

Voyage gives a large smile "I just happen to be there by chances as part of a wall collapse reviling a tunnel near the Allspark. When I and my group arrived to inspect the tunnel the Allspark was pulsing. The priests and priestess where surprised and then here appeared Bumblebee, so small that I could fit him in one servo."

"The allspark made a sparkling?" Optimus Prime optics widen with Bumblebee start of life.

Bumblebee knows Voyage will start rambling all the embarrassing things about his sparkling days. Just as he remembers Agent Fowler would start talking about his niece or nephew. Coughing to gain her attention of Muddy. "I am sure you are okay however it is still a requirement that you get checked out by a medic."

Voyager smile "I am hunger and tired too."

"I can escort you to a medic if you don't mind." Optimus said "And help you get a quarter and some food."