Ch. 26

Starscream stands with the trine against the wall; as the quientesson move around as they mingle around each other. They drank sparking energon and ate soft metal. A servant beside the far door that stand grand in gold calls out titles of the famous and powerful. May quientesson came in with a champion gladiator.

"Now entering is Queenie of the Decpeticons and her gladiators Goldfire and Whitenoise."

The doors open and in floats a quientesson in a light silver and electric blue. Her faces all painted in interlacing loops and lines framing them with crowns. She looks the part of a queen. It is than a tall cybertron with one optic and long limbs with no amour and the modesty covered by a white robe with a printed Decpeticon symbol. And behind them is a minibot too with no amour except for their battle mask and wearing a robe of white and a symbol of a Decpeticon. An iconicity in his memory banks sprang into life. Briefly Starscream draws upon the memory. It was when they and Megatron where approach by the mysterious Gadget as they look at them from above. It was the frost time to learn that the history as many cybertrons knew and believe that Megtronus was the first Decpticon. Gadget explain Megatron who taken up from Megtronus have heard of these stories. About a gladiator who fought against the council. No one mention that the Queen had two gladiators.

Vox can be seen shaking as he wings flutter with excitement. "It's the Decpeticons, it is so cool."

Starscream can never remember any bot talk so excitedly about the Deceptions. His audial itch. It is when he began to focus that the room has gone silent. Every quientesson and bot are looking at them. Then music start playing breaking the silences and chatting restart among the guest. Starscream listen to the gossip that is happen around him.

"I hear that other gladiators have started to remove their amour for the Queen."

"Have you seen their symbol. Its not even dignified. It is horrible looking as the minibot."

As gossip spread around. From the suppose size of gladiators that the Queen of the gladiators have. Too the supernatural ability of the Queen chosen fighters.

A small one face quientesson came up. His arms moving around them as they cross and uncross. "Oh do your job and extract information out of the Decepticons. Your master wants to know how big is the army of gladiators and if there is any weakness with her chossens."

"Yes sir." Starscream and the trine respond.

Starscream walks around and on a passing plater he picks up two sparking energon. Starscream knew this song and dance many times with the bots he had to please and increase the chance of new alliances by being charming. He had been very good. However, his deepest desire was to discover new ways in creating energon without bots having to mine. And piece together technology lost to them.

He walks all the way making sure to be charming as he lifts his wings up as high as possible. Approaching the quietesson called Queen. Smiling he presents the glass to them.

"To the Queen of the arena."

Her magenta optic looks at him. They flicker for a bit and a very bitter smile appear. They open their mouth to speak only to be interrupted by a voice of warmth comes over as what looks a little like a milkshake.

"Sorry master Queenie. It taken me a bit to find the kitchen."

Turning to look at the bot who spoke. The Battle mask though tuck can be seen with the slant for the visors and the two sensory horns tuck carefully in and when issued to smoothly to connect to the closed antennae allowing the bot to keep the use of them. Battel mask are a private connection to the bot that wears them in many religious circles and more so if Primus created them. That cannot be removed physically and is the reason why many warriors, fighters or any that have train or engage battel learn to attack. However up close Starscream recognise Bumblebee. Bare of his amour makes it very clear how small in comparison Bumblebee was to every other bot.

"Thank you Goldfire." Her tentacle wraps around the drink to take from them. "This is..."

Bowing to Master Queenie. "Starscream" they replied.

"I am Master Queenie and this is Whitenoise." As they way towards a very tall and long limb bot. "And this is Goldfire. They are my servant and gladiators."

Whitenoise and Goldfire bow back in greeting. Music starts to play. A sound with its quick four steps. A tune similar to the human version of the Quickstep.

Coughing to clear his throat, Starscream gives a charming smile to Master Queenie extend his servo.

"Would you like to dance than Master Queenie."

Queenie smiles "Oh you are strange one Mister Starscream. It's the bots that dance for us on the floor. So, I let you dance with Goldfire."

Goldfire tilt their head. Smiling at Master Queenie, Starscream quickly glance towards the floor shows her words are correct. So, presenting his servo at Goldfire. Goldfire takes it without any sign of recognise them.

It was not until they were on the floor that Starscream meet with optics that were narrow at the.

"So, when did you arrive Starscream?" The way Bumblebee speaks has an edge of harshness that is different. Normally Bumblebee would press as many topics that his enemy to see which one will course them to react or sway towards them. An immature harshness. And that was uncomfortable to receive or to watch. As many that have been affected for days from the poisons words. However predictable. However not touched by wrath, grief or betrayal.

This new harsh sound can only come from being betrayed on something.