Ch.10

"Goldfire do you remember your creation? How were you created?"

With this Bee did not need to lie. And with a real pang in his spark, he says "No."

Joltknack looks at him with intensity that Bee relies that he may be looking for signs of lying. He approaches Bee with a crooked smile. "How about your earliest memory?"

The times spent traveling all across Cybertron and mapping out many covered roads to building that where forgot. Days meeting many bots as Muddy talks to them. They blur together. Learning many skills of reading echoes and studying langue's. Muddy scowling or praising for his transformation ability.

"Meeting many bots and research" was Bee said keeping his answer vague. He can see how Joltknack hums if hearing his answer confirms his theory.

Bee opens his optics a wide as they can go. Making his wings drop as low as possible. And with a small voice ask his question. "What could I be?"

Joltknack rests his servo on Bee helm "It is possible that you are quientesson made" he answers thick with sadness. "For what purpose we don't know. However, if I had to guess; maybe to sabotage or information gathering. On other quientesson or us. Though I won't worry about it. Your safe now."

Safe Bee is not sure. And there is the issue with Ratchet.

@@@

Knockout walking to a gym. As he gets closer, he can hear cures. Peering inside he sees Sideswipe attempting a move to knock a heavy bag. The bag however never budges. Knockout recognise it as a move that Bee would perform; when he was being more friendly to his adversary. Many times, when they are triple his size. A classic move of those train in Spec ops.

Knockout strolls in as he continues watch. Sideswipe is a skilled fighter in sword, speed and agility. However, when it came to strength and force, they are lacking.

"You need to strengthen you core protoform to perform that move." Knockout comments.

Sideswipe jerk and role and into a defence stance. Knockout can tell that Sideswipe stance can easily be broken. Popping his hip to the side Knockout role his optics "I don't know what you are thinking. But that lacks style, grace and anything remotely cool."

"Hey. I am cool." Sideswipe quips back. As he crosses his arms over "at least I am no dramatic princess."

Knockout chuckles "I can name five bots that are not a Prime cooler than you."

Sideswipe snaps back, "Oh yeah name them."

"Starscream, Jazz, Acree, Ratchet and Bumblebee." Knockout counts them off on his servo.

"I can understand the others and rationalise Starscream and Ratchet. But Bumblebee?"

Knockout laughs deep inside him. "The worse kept secret about Bumblebee is that he is a Spec op. And he can knock a bot three times his size and to make it worse convince Decpticons to be his friend."

Sidewipe pause "he is so dorky."

Knockout pops his hip out to the side "what did you think Bee was; a normal scout. He is Prime scout. Not some low key look-out crim."

Sideswipe opens is mouth as the information sink in. Times when Bee turn up to save their afts and look unaffected about the situation.

"Now what were you trying to do?" Knockout question.

@@@

Strongarm sat at her desk going over the plans that Lieutenant Bumblebee has put together. Reading in hopes to find how he would protect Metalhawk from danger. The door woosh opens to reveal a tired Optimus Prime. Quickly she stands up and salute.