Ch. 25

Goldfire huff as he watches over the arena with Queenie beside him and Whitenoise beside Queenie as they watch as Ratchet is again force to fight on the field against a leonicus or a lion on Earth; as he tries to steam a bleed on another gladiator. The crowd cheers as Ratchet manage to use a net to cover it and a spear and stab it to the ground. Keeping the leonicus contain for a while. Ratchet ability to quickly think and do has made him a crowd favorited. And because being the favourite of the crowd. Ratchets master has been gaining wealth as they are being paid to include Ratchet into the arena. It has worried Goldfire. Ratchet never talk about his life when they were young. And every fight left Goldfire in a confusing state. After every fight that Ratchet is place in and Ratchet does something reckless. Goldfire finds himself scowling and giving Ratchet a wack to their helm and then in a huffy telling them that they did a good job. It made him feel old and right now he feels that he living a second life time.

As Ratchet manage to repair the gladiator just in time as the leonicus manage to break free from the net. Its hackle raises and its roaring engine vibrate loud that it courses a ripple of fear across the crowd. Ratchet sprinting to the side lines.

Tension ease out of Goldfire shoulders and back. As sounds of cries calling their wares of food and tockens. Drawing his optics away from the arena and spotting among the crowd is Liege Maximo as the sat talking to another bot. The bot looking similar to a Quetzal bird. A rare chance encounter when he traveled across Earth looking for erergon pockets and at times relics. And just like a bird they take off. Leige Maximo turn his helm towards them. Knowing that Liege Maximo has spotted them. Goldfire feels if he was caught taking energon cookies out of the jar. Instinctively Goldfire reacts by giving a big cheery smile and a wave as they can hear the pumping of his life source through his audial.

Liege Maximo Sat high as he waited for the messenger to arrive. For days he has been thinking about the Allspark and Vector Sigma. An opportunity has arrive and his own brethren are too blinded by their ideals to see a chance to get rid of the quintessons and the weak in one go. He had to get Prima out of the way. And the rest is to convince the others. Then he will be able to construct a formidable race that no one will be able to conquer. However, some of his brethren are being swayed by the little bot.

So, when a little green bot appears with a message to him. Liege Maximo has no problems with agreeing to the terms from the other party. As their plan start to move in motion. Its than that they feel a stare. Turning they see Goldfire. Keeping their optics on Goldfire. Looking for their reaction. It did not last long as Goldfire smiles and waves at them. Returning the smile and wave back. He needed to remove that obstacle fast.

@@@

The impact of the ship came to a violent and harsh crash. As objects such as photo frames and note pads came flying through open doors that do an emergency release upon impact. As the harness grabs onto them that the geo can not keep up. The roll and roll. With a quick visual glance many of his team appear alright. Optimus world darkens and his systems goes through laundry of checks. Megatron shouting is the last thing to disappear from his sences.

@@@

It is market day and Goldfire with Queenie and Whitenoise made their way from store to store. As custom Goldfire and Whitenoise are carrying the metal bars and new tools. Queenie had stared to gain an interest in replicating some of Solas work. In hopes to conitue her Master legacy after trying to decode Vector Sigma. However, without the key there was not much they can do. It is then that it happens. An unexpected jostle course Queenie to be pushed into another quientsesson.

The queintesson has one face and looks bipedal with two four tenacles for walking and two tentacles for arms. The jewellery they wore indicate that they are powerful and rich.