Ch.16

The arena is crowed with the quientessons and patrons. The quientessons taking up the first hundred seats from the bottom up. From there are six boxes for the patrons, nobles and the council. And at the highest seats are where the poor or the slaves stand. Under the arena Ratchet tighten the amour on the gladiator. Shieldrazore the blue beetle transformer. Ratchet having read over his role. And what boils down inside is that his sponsor has the final say over the life of his gladiators.

"Its okay where the starting act. Where be just be fighting whatever animal. Once that is done, they go through all the new faces before they start going up by champions." Says Shieldrazore. He winces as one of the straps pull tight.

The red beetle walks up to them and taking a crate sits down beside Shieldrazore.

"What did you find out Dart?" Asks Shieldrazore.

Dart huffs "a little quientesson is making a stir down here looking for someone. Anyway, we be fighting a predicon tonight."

"They found a predicon?" Ratchet exclaims.

Dart shrugs their shoulders "I am not worried about how they found it. A more worried about figuring out how to survive the battle."

"So, what the attack plan?" Shieldrazore says in a hush whisper.

"I manage to get a look and they have a long snout and thick amour around the chest and long claws. Though I think they are going to give it a purple goop."

"Slag!"

Ratchet eyebrows raise up asks "purple goop?"

"You know purple goop." Dart bobbing his head.

Ratchets frowns and with a gruff voice speaks back "No I don't."

"Come on Dart? This is under the arena; its not known knowledge." Shieldrazore sighs. "Ratchet, purple goop is something the arena masters like to give animals or weak opponents. It like they get possess by something. It gives them extra strength and stop them from feeling pain. Making them impossible to beat."

"And they giving that to a predicon!"

The gladiators look at each other. They look almost resign to the outcome.

"Ratchet!"

Running to them is Goldfire. Their cooling fans running at high. Stopping to deeply bring in air.

"Have you seen Queenie!"

Ratchet optics widen. His voice bellowing "Queenie down here?"

"Whose Queenie?" Dart asks as they too surprise.

"She's sparkling. A quientesson sparkling." Ratchet rapidly replies.

Dart huffs, "they be fine. The quientessons look after their own."

A deep roar came deep within the underground tunnels.

"What is that?" Goldfire asks.

Shieldrazore standing up as well. "That be the predicon."

Goldfire optics narrow as a tinge of red creep around the outside. Amour nanites change the yellow to black. A large vent dispels hot air. A piacular sound resonates out of Goldfire. They shoot off as they run at full speed.

"I have to follow." Ratchet says before running after Goldfire.

@@@

Before Queenie vanishes; Bumblebee with Queenie and Groundbreaker made their way to the gates to the gladiator pit. Excitement of the opening battle are the talk among the slaves. Two infront bots talking rapidly.